@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yes very good thing😂.
Oh good!! Yes, I’m not very good at math🤦🏻♀️😅. I’m not very sure yet. Are there any significant differences between writing it in Europe or the Pacific?? Oh yeah, Ezra is so sweet!
Thank you!! Oh yes, I sure will😊.
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
You’re welcome!! Sorry they didn’t help much🤦🏻♀️😂. Yeah that sounds good!! Yep, Simeon doesn’t seem very sweet😅
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
That’s cool! I’ve wondered what it’s like to be the middle sibling before. As the oldest, it seems like everything evolves around the younger kids. But that’s to be expected I guess 🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️. My littlest sibling is only one month old!! She was the surprise😂.
Aww thank you, so are you❤️❤️😊!
Yes we must be patient😊. I heard th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I think you could do that, because he does seem to be one of the most envious and angry. Or maybe the brothers had a closer relationship with Simeon than with some of each other. But if he has a bad temper, then maybe not😂😅. I’m going to read that whole story in the Bible again, and then maybe I’ll be a little more hel…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic So…yeah…a new idea is in my head. 😀 in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter
Yep, family are always the best beta readers/encouragers. How many siblings do you have? I have 3!! I’m the oldest too.
You are so welcome!! Yes, I know you will do great!!
YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!! Yes, they are so good!! Oh my gosh, I was just typing, and in the word suggestions was ‘Leo’ 😂🥰😍.
Yes!!! Can’t wait!!!!…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings
YES!! That’s a great idea!! Maybe once we get the hang of one group, we can add the sisters. Maybe they’re already in the castle!! Oh yeah, I’ll try to put something other than ‘said’ for Simon. That would annoy me too😂.
Matthew
“Oh, twin! Nice.” Kaine said.
“Umm.” Kaine paused, looking down at t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Book Ideas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Oooh okay!! I don’t know as much about that war, but it sounds cool! I might end up using it. I’ll do some research 😉.
Aww thank you!! how’s your acting going?? -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Carter
“Sorry, guys, for ditching you all. I just ah,” The curly haired woman said, addressing everyone. “I don’t know what is going on either and I needed to do something. Maybe if we can get to that castle, thing, we can get some answers.”
“Oh, you’re all good.” Simon answered. (I am…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy That’s what I said. But that doesn’t stop us from putting weird stuff like an entire forest inside the castle.😏 Just kidding, that’d be a lil too crazy. (I do like my cave system idea from earlier tho…)
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
I love this and I could totally see it as a graphic novel! I definitely want to read more💕 I also really appreciate that you’re acknowledging the harm that divorce causes. That isn’t addressed very much in modern media. -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Yay! I’m glad you like the idea! My characters could probably take care of Evelyn if it doesn’t take a large amount of medical knowledge. They’d certainly be willing to.
I think they already have an obstacle because the castle is pretty much a never ending maze and there are a few villains roaming around that we could bump…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@lightoverdarkness @mineralizedwritings
That’s funny that they all each have a missing sister 😆. Would you guys want to maybe add all the sisters in a separate group later? Then our characters would all have a goal (finding their sibling) to complete before we take them out of the castle. We don’t have to, though.
-
Light replied to the topic Hey y’all! Mind if I get some help? in the forum Characters 3 years, 10 months ago
I don’t believe we’ve met yet. I’m Lightoverdarkness6, a teenage homeschooled girl who loves writing. I love your character Hope, so much!! She’s so sweet. And @freedomwriter76 I’ve been shipping Hope and Rueben as soon as they met. They’re so cute together! That’s cool that your writing a book for your friend! Im doing that too!! Th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
I’m so sorry!! I’ve been meaning to ask you that. It fits Riker!! Also, how do you find such cute anime pictures? That one you had before of Rueben was really good too! Whenever I find some they’re not as good. I just google them.
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
You’re so welcome!! Of course! I can’t wait to read more! 😀😊 -
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Here’s Matt and Ly (as they so affectionately call each other). Matthew’s hair is different though.

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
Here’s Matt and Ly (as they so affectionately call each other). Matthew’s hair is different though.

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @theloonyone
Oh okay! Lol yea, we should make a group of all the sisters inside the castle!
Matthew
“Yeah. Let’s go,” the boy, Simon said. Then he said, “I haven’t seen your sister, sorry. Carter and I are missing some sisters as well.” My face fell. She was 8 minutes older than me, she was supposed to be taking c…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 10 months ago
That is so good!! Oh my gosh their relationship is so sweet. It’s so sad too!! I love it 🥰.
- Load More
