@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Light replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I do too. Don’t worry about his name!! It’s like a form of Alexander. 😀 Yes, it’s so sad, but…I won’t spoil anything so…
Okay! Oh that’s cool! Okay…😭
Exactly! Frodo is just..there. 😀 Legolas is like this perfect being that can do anything, including crazy stuff like running up oliphants without getting hurt, and during non-activ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @felicity
Thank you all sooooo much!!! All your tips and info are super helpful!! I’ll try to keep you all updated as the story progresses!
And @felicity
The theme will probably be forgiveness.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@sarafini Does Jasmine have freckles?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! I love her character design! I already have an idea of the pose she’ll be in. I’ll totally draw her after I draw @freedomwriter76’s character, Cayden
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I finished Maylee! I usually take at least a week to finish, so this is new. She probably looks a lot older than she should, sorry. I’ve never drawn anyone under 10 before.

-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! Welcome back!! I stalked this forum for a while before I was old enough to join, so I’ve seen you around before. Your pfp looks so cool! Is that a train?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings Should we have them get lost? And then we could have the villains find them. But I think we should keep the two groups away from each other for a while, and they could be trying to find each-other before we take them out of the castle. What do y’all think??
Matthew
“Any plans on wh…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
It will definitely be worth it! There are so many songs I want to learn to play.
I think I’ve heard Spring played on the piano before! It is really pretty!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry! I meant to reply yesterday
You’re dog sounds adorable!!
And you’re learning Polish?? That’s so neat! Do you find it easy?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Nice to meet you!!
*whispers* and being a secret ninja is pretty neat. 😁 lol
And girl, though not my absolute favorite, gummy bears are great!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther started the topic Civil War Novel Idea in the forum Historical 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @any-other-his-fic-writers-out-there 😛
So… I got this vague idea for a novel when we were discussing the Civil War in school. There’s a lot of themes that could be tackled and lots of opportunities for character arcs!
All I have right now is something along the lines of: Two POVs (I always seem to do that😆) with one fighting wit…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, everyone!! I’m finally here!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Neat!! Does it have something to do with a WIP?
@thelooneyone
What is yours about?
Here’s the blurb. I’m not sure if it explains it well enough. 😅 It’s not the greatest blurb bc my story changes a lot, tho. (If you’re interested, I’m posting chapters of my book on the thread “My WIP!!!”)
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty…
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
OMG, y’all have read the Bronze Bow?!?! It’s so good isn’t it? 🙂 I read it back in 6th grade. I loved it.
-
Light replied to the topic First chapter of my book . . . in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! I love pileated woodpeckers–they’re so huge, and when they fly they look so awkward, like they might just fall out of the sky. 🤣
Lol!! I just had to look up a video of one flying, and yeah, they look so awkward 🤣!
That’s so sweet! Do you enjoy having younger brothers?
Yes!! For the most part 😂. How I put it: we don’t always like…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sorry if I don’t get their personalities right. I’m working with what I’ve got currently, lol. I can always change dialogue. 😉
It’s all good. You were close. The only thing I’ll change is Ami’s response. I’m playing around with Ev being a flirt bc there may be a few scenes like that in my WIP, so we’ll see how it goes! 😁Also…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I love that!!
I use an app literally called Moodboard. (I think it’s easier to use on a bigger screen, so I only use it on my iPad, not my phone) It’s not the best, but it works for me and it’s free.
-
Light replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! Kids crack me up. Aw, thanks. That made my day 🙂
Yes!! You are so welcome!! Aww, good! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76
Next two chapters!! Jsyk, some events may seem kind of rushed or like Ruben’s gonna let Ami do something and it may seem like: why would he let her do that? Well, I’m aware of that, but these events need to happen, I just need to fix how it gets there. 😅 (I hope tha…[Read more]
- Load More
