@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!!
I really like Dao! I know that the fact that he suddenly showed up and saved them is kind of deus es machina, but it had to happen. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
I could probably ramble more on why I write… but… we’ll just keep it at that. 😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome topic idea!! I’ve been meaning to start something like this, but you did it for me!!
So, pretty much for as long as I can remember, I loved anything to do with stories!! I wrote them in school or for fun; my bff and I would play games after church about stories we made up; and I enjoyed putting on plays. I just loved it!! That c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
This is ending up so much more different than I had originally intended. I love it!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I guess that chapter ended up longer than I had thought. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Welp… I guess posting it on Wednesday didn’t happen. 🤦🏻♀️ 😅 But here it is!! Sorry for making y’all wait so long. I may have forgotten about it… *hides behind pillow* *throws pillow, clears throat, and resumes poise*
Anywho, I put a little bit of the end of the previous chapter…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Unless all the rain that is coming down decides to melt everything.
That would be very sad. 😔
-
Esther replied to the topic The Christmas Grandma Disappeared (Working Title) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Currently, he’s trying to get me to play piano for church!! But I’ve got stage fright 😅😨. Maybe I will sometime.
You totally should! When I was little, I didn’t have stage fright; then I did kind of get stage fright; and finally I have sort of overcome it. 😅 The more you get on stage and do it, the easier it becomes. I actua…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I have heard that one on the radio before!! I didn’t know his name though. Yes, that’s a great song. He’s got a beautiful voice 😍! Thank you for sharing!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
I’m not gonna be able to RP much for the next few days, (I’m helping my mom get ready for Christmas!!) so, y’all can make Matthew and Lyla just do whatever. I trust y’all. Or you could pretend that they disappeared, or maybe you could have your charries get separated from Matt and Lyla. Whatever…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Man, that was long. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok! I’m finally RPing! 😁
Everton
Next to him, Ami spoke up. “We’ll help you find them if you’d like.”
“That’d be great!” Jocelyn replied.
The small group continued down the hall. As they walked, Ev heard a man cry, “Hold still and you won’t be hurt!”
“Let go of me!” Replied a young woman’s voice.
It sounded as if th…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hello Hello!!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello! Nice to meet you and I appreciate the welcome. You would love my yard…there’s a creek running through it and I have to cross a bridge to get to my garden.😍 Now for the questions
Whoa!! 😍 That sounds Heavenly!
Ooo…favorite song changes a lot for me but right now it is Stand by Newsboys. Besides them, I like listening to For King…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Name Meanings in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
XD
I’m fine, I’m wrapped up in my blanket and sitting by a fire, so now I’m warm! Thanks all the same! *shoves coat under chair to wait until next time shivers strike*
Okay, good!! 🙂 We’ve got a nice toasty fire going too! Me and my brother just went outside, and we have a kiddie pool that was filled with water, and it’s frozen solid…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas Sci-fi short stories, feedback is necessary in the forum Genre-Writing 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
ahh now I can give advice!!!
Yay 😊😂!!
so for the chili/hot sauce scenes and the difference of opinion between ppls, no view is wrong!
This actually is dependent on Light and the tone of her book!
Oh, okay!
So, before you go and change anything Light, you first just need to ask what the tone of your book is.
Is it light, happy, a b…
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Congrats on 1000 words! Every bit counts! Right now it’s been taking me about two weeks to write that much… 🙁
Thank you!! Oh, man! Yeah, this is the first I’ve written any other than in the Character Castle, since like April 😬😶. So I guess I have some writing inspiration that’s been bundled up inside me for these last 8 months! I’ve got…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
oooof…I usually don’t give critiques much just cuz I don’t really care too except for when they ask for like a CERTAIN thing, or if I just see something story wise if that makes sense XD….
I just don’t really like critiquing ppl unless they ask for a certain thing and then Ik what to critique, or if I see a certain story eleme…
- Load More

