@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago

Hehe I did Simon’s Moodboard @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @ava-blue @otherpeeps -
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hey!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, young adult fiction-writing, God-loving, amateur writer! *whew*
I like to dabble in a little bit of everything, concerning writing: my WIP is dystopian, I have a set-aside-for-a-long-time fantasy duology, I have a his-fic idea, and I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity
As of now, the last chapter I’ve posted is all I have written. I promise one or two new chapters within the first week of the new year!
Oh, and the last part at the end of the chapter where Ami remembers that they forgot Artemis… well… pretend that never happened. Let’s just pr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
So I think I get what you’re saying. 😅
Are you asking what happens to the people inside The Orb, or outside The Orb?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
*blinks*
Woah. That playlist is looooong!!
🤣
That’s awesome!!!!
Santa Baby- Lindsey Stirling
You listen to Lindsey Stirling!!! Girl, I looove her music!! (Even tho I’ve only heard her Christmas songs XD)
Gratitude by Brandon Lake (Chosen Performance Version)
*gasp* You’ve watched the Chosen?!?! Our famil…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Sorry I’m a little late to this, but welcome to the kingdom!
I’m Loopy. I like writing fantasy mostly, and I have many unfinished WIPs.
That’s cool that you’re learning Latin (is that right?). I’m learning Latin too! It’s required at my school, but it’s still fun.
I have one newbie question: Do you have a favorite tv show or movie?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Aurivis
“That wing…how did you hurt it? How long ago did it happen?”
Aurivis glanced at the human, annoyance in his eyes. Behind her, one of the men looked confused and uncomfortable while the other glared back up at the dragon.
“So many questions. Why don’t you answer some of mine first?”
He looked out over the castle’…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re splitting up the twins?! *Horrified gasp*
I know. 😔 Poor Ellie has to actually socialize now XD. I need to develop Ellie and Dante’s relationship more tho.
Hehe that’s an awesome story
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That sounds wild. XD
Oh, it was XD! It was actually kind of fun, once I got the hang of driving away from the doggies. XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
Yes! A huge american bulldog. (Or maybe it was a pit bull.) Tbh, it was kinda fun. At one point, I had that huge dog running after me, and then there were THREE OTHER little dogs chasing me!! As long as the four wheeler is faster than the dogs, I’m okay XD.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
A bulldog? Lol, that sounds like an interesting story
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, y’all! After washing a huge amount of dishes and being chased by a huge bulldog on my fourwheeler while taking some warm gloves to my dad and little brother (XD) I can finally RP!!
Matthew
Paxton glanced over at Luna, who Lyla was talking to, as if for permission to speak. She nodded.
Then…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Anyone wanna meet Dante and Ellie or Eddie? (I’m splitting up my twins. 😣 I kinda feel bad.)
Eddie
Eddie rubbed her eyes and blinked. She was alone in one of the castle’s corridors. She tried to remember what had happened, but all she could remember was a very bright light. Still drowsy from the effects of the stun gun, she rubbed her eyes aga…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I love my pair already! XD Ooh, cool! A phone and character workbook are both really cool! 😀
Lol, yeah, they sound cool! Yeah, I was so excited.
Riker’s wife’s name is Iris, yes! But don’t change the name! Plenty of us here on KP have characters that have the same name! 🙂
Okay! Thank you!! 😀
You are sooo welcome! 😀 I know,…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, cool! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!! I got clothes, mostly, which are always appreciated, and notebooks and pencils and the black combat boots I wanted!!! 😀 😉
Awesome!! Ooh, combat boots are cool! I got my first phone!! And a character workbook!
They do look pretty good…especially the guys…XDXDXD
I’m glad they…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool! I love combat boots.
My Christmas was great! I got to see my grandparents and I got some glitter pens, a miyazaki manga book, and a lot of chocolate.
Reuben is still here, but he’s gonna be with Jakob now. 😉
ok!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Is Reuben still here?
Godly teleported some of her charries around and just blamed it on my dragon joining. I might do the same thing and just leave the ship there for people to mess around with. That group hasn’t done anything since you left.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Freedom!! You’re back! *tackles you with a hug* How was your Christmas?
ok, you mean the group with me, loony, and e m trepke, right? That group has Simon, Beth (my characters), Elissa, Cammie (loony’s characters), and trepke’s character (I forgot his name). They were attacked by a really powerful wind storm, but th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Why did you start writing? Why are you still writing? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!!
@the-rest-of-y’all
I love your stories! Their each unique in their own way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Well, no one ever finds an exact picture of their charrie, but yeah, at least it’s pretty close 😊😉.
Ikr?! It was so difficult to find face claims for Corie and Ty after writing like half of their book. XD But, finding pics for Ev and Ami were easier, since I hadn’t written any of their story yet. They were still pretty new…[Read more]
- Load More
