@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Uhm…I might have to say the episode where Jesus called Simon the Zealot and healed Simon’s brother, the lame man, at the pool in Bethesda. 🙂
Awesome!! That was a good one!!! (Aren’t they all, tho? XD)
So… Leo seems to be a favorite around here. I think I know a little about him. Does he have a moodboard? I’d love to hear abou…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneesleiforgot
Omg, This is such an amazing idea!!! I’ve got to finish school, but I’ll be on here later, with Matthew!! And a few other charries…including one you’ve never met before!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
1. Tea
Awesome!! I like hot tea occasionally, but I prefer iced sweet tea.
2. Purple
Cool!! That is my second favorite color. My favorite is rose-gold. 😜
3. Neither *hides*
*gasps* 😜 jk Do you have any pets at home? Or is your family not really pet people?
4. Autumn-temperate weather, sweaters, leaves, and, for our family, long…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love your charries!! But where’s Tauren?! I need Tauren!! XD 🙂
Aragorn: Jonathan Rennesvaire, (18) my MC’s friend. Jon has many crazy things happen to him but he never dies. (One time he slips off a mountain path, falls over fifty feet into icy snow, and lands in some wild people’s animal trap. After a few…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Thanks for joining in! I haven’t been active lately, so I’ve missed meeting a lot of people. It looks like you’ve been around for a while, but welcome to the forum! It’s nice to meet you. 🙂
Thank you for tagging me!! I joined about a month or so ago. Nice to meet you too!!! Your charries sound awesome!!
Leon Wagner?…
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Aww Mathew 😭😭 so sweet. He’s my favorite of all your charries
Aww, thank you!! Yes, he’s my favorite too. He’s just so sweet 🥰!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
“I…uh…don’t know,” The redhead mumbled.
Mel squirmed in her spot on the floor, barely able to contain her excitement. She had so many ideas for dares. So many.
Next to her, Simon raised an eyebrow. Who was this little girl, and why did he feel like he knew her so well? He placed a hand on her head and she stopped wiggling, but still had an ev…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ok, good night! 🌙
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m back
@godlyfantasy12 The door scene was hilarious!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, Mel is a bit chaotic. Probably the reason her parents only had one child XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Mel’s eyes widen as Lyn explains.
“Ohhh. That’s the game the teenagers always play.” She grins evilly. “Mom never lets me play this.” -
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Actually I’m going to replace Nico with Simon
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
haha I love the twins!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, imma add Mel (a ten year old girl with long red hair and a sweater vest), Carmen, aaaannd Nico, I guess (a sleep deprived lookin guy with messy black hair).
Get in there, people! *shoves charries into room*
The three stumble into the room and see a bunch of other characters sitting in a circle. Mel immediately gets excited and runs over to…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Uuughhh I can’t decide who to add…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantsy12 @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
I only just saw this and only read the beginning, but can I join?!? This looks really fun 😁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Carter and Carmen
Carmen wanted to rush over and help, but, if it really had been a panic attack, she didn’t want to crowd him. Instead, she backed up and grabbed Cater’s hand, squeezing it to ease her worry. Cater was used to this kind of thing, so he hardly noticed.
Lesli helped Taur…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Slowly, she could feel herself becoming entwined with the boy, Tauren’s, own feelings. Could hear his heart, beating in tune with hers. Could almost see his emotions, drifting into her, likes a rainbow of colors.
Whoa! Luna’s an empath? That’s so cool!
-
Light replied to the topic Just for fun: charrie edition in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t believe I’ve met you yet. Hello!! Ooh, this is so cool!! Thank you for tagging me!!
1. Ring-bearer: I would probably be either a hobbit or a human. 🙂
2. Gandalf: a wise and/or powerful mentor-type character: Iris and Lyla
3. Aragorn: a character who’s good at surviving: Asher
4. Boromir: a character who makes bad cho…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Playlists in the forum Music 3 years, 9 months ago
Who doesn’t have bias toward Leo? XDXD
Oh, I LOVE Hold You Tight by Dan Bremnes!! I’ve been listening to that one a lot lately, and it reminds me of my charrie, Asher too!
And any song by FK and C is awesome…and Matthew West…
Those are some great songs! I heard one the other day called “Any More” by Madilyn Paige that…[Read more]
- Load More
