@magicalstories0611
Active 1 year, 4 months ago- Rank: Charismatic Rebel
- Total Posts: 24
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Nope, that’s pretty much what happens in mine just with a few other elements involved. In mine people with abilities (they embody the stones power) are the rulers of the world. People are afraid of them and rally in war until they are able to amass enough numbers and over power them. (They have a superstition that they…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
no, sorry. I ran out of brain power. I guess I can do just a short one though.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’m gonna pull my charries from this. I haven’t really been able to keep up, and school just started again for me. Mel had fun though!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
Guess I should probably explain that now huh? Lol.
I’m working on it with my Brocha (Brother) we’re doing a colloberated universe
So there are seven base stones that control different things. They all either absorb or emit a substance. (though it get’s weird with some of them)
Liquid stone.
Gas/smell stone.
And solid…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 and
Otherworldly Historian are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! She’s obsessed with flowers! Sometimes Layson braids flowers into her hair XD
oh my gosh. That’s adorable. Layson and Maylee are my new favorites. (Sorry, Tauren)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
I finally got the time to watch those and they were hilarious! I want to make some of my own now
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Maylee sooo is!!!!! I loved the flower scene, that was insanely adorable
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awwwww, my heart just melted, that is sooo cute!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
WOW!!! That magic system sounds amazing!!! I love the color bases and moon bases. I’m a big moon magic and color magic fan sooo, yeah.
Cast In Firelight has a similar color based magic system, but different
My magic system is all about ROCKS, sounds so interesting I know XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
thanks! And yes, it’s tropish XD
I’m more excited about getting into why it was outlawed, which will be in the series before that
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah that’s basically like the game I played but we all had to vote about it, I didn’t know it was a board game! I’ll check it out!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Also, Maylee is friggin’ adorable ❤️❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Salem sounds fun! I’ll have to get it and try it out with my brother.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@pricesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Ellie
“Who are you?” The woman asked. Ellie gulped nervously, and her tail began to twitch back and forth. I don’t like this. Eddie usually does the talking. She quickly looked the woman up and down to see if she was trustworthy. From what she saw, the woman spoke and held herself like someone who might h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Awww!! That is so cute!! <3 <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve played like a classroom wherewolf, but I’m assuming your talking about a board game?
Yeah, It’s like mafia, if you’ve ever played that, but as a card/board game. The main goal is to find out who the werewolf is, but, if you are the werewolf, you’re supposed to lie and get everyone to believe that the werewolf is someone e…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Paxton and Luna are the cutest little couple!! (Also, I think Matthew and Iris might become a couple when they’re older <3 <3!! And maybe Asher and Lyla XD!!)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago - Load More
