@lydia-s
Active 2 years, 9 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 399
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ahh, good. *Sigh* At least he doesn’t break your reader’s hearts too much.
Also, and this is random, but I just love the name Yosef. It’s one of those names that just feels perfect.
*Contemplates whether these two would help calm anything.*
*Crickets*
The more I think about this, would y’all mind if I did add…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*a stalker appears from the shadows*
Isaiah lost SON? You Killed Judah? 0_0
And Eleanor…what has your author done to you?
*Glances at characters*
*Contemplates inserting two in this sadly mistreated group*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow. It’s been a bit since my last post on here.
The twins.
The island was silent but for the crashing waves and the distant music of wind in trees. Zlatan blinked up at the crescent moon, pale in the star cast sky.
“The lady smiles tonight.” Vulka’s voice was low. His brother rumbled in agreement. A soft murmur of some fluttering night bird…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! I can’t wait to see how KP grows in your hands! I can’t really offer any comments or advice as far as finding a job, but I’ll give your prayers for that journey!
Thank you! And I will be praying that your mission goes well and that you touch many people’s lives with God’s word and light!
Christ gave Authority to Peter to bu…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
*comes out of the shadows where I have lurked in recent days*
Intriguing story. It doesn’t sound like anything I’ve read before, although considering that most of my favorite authors are long dead that may not be worth mentioning.
At any rate, I do not believe I have properly met you either. I am Koshka, a writer of middle-grade animal…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Leon! My darling Leon! Noooooooo…
And Riker! That’s not true! Both of you need so much healing. And prayer. And just, ugh.
Seriously Leon, try coffee. It’s much better for you.
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry for suddenly going mia for a bit, one of my co-workers got sick so I had a few extra shifts this week and haven’t been able to get online until now!
Anyway, good to be back again, yet again!
It’s been going really well! I’ve been working, doing some writing (obviously,) and preparing for a two-year mission that will hop…
-
Kathleen replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Dude! This is incredible!
With how immersive the world and writing style is along with how much intrigue and mystery was jam-packed into this excerpt, I’m blown away! Why didn’t you tell me you were this good at writing?!
The first section was actually breathtaking. I could feel each word as if they came alive within my body and…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Hey! How’s it going?
I was just catching up on the most recent posts on this Apologetics forum as there always seem to be interesting conversations brewing here.
I’m totally down to continue our previous conversation or move to a new one (the questions you asked in your most recent posts are quite fascinating) do you have any…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Awesome! I tested out the profiles and they seem to be working on my end as well.
How is the formatting? Is it still wonky on your end?
@grcr @jonas @trailblazer @highscribeofaetherium @everyonewhohasbeenhavingtroublewiththeirprofilepictures
So, I made some changes to the site, and the profiles seem to be working again! Let me…[Read more]
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yes! I’m indeed alive!
Sorry for leaving all of you guys hanging, I’ve been out of the country for the past month and haven’t had access to a computer until now.
Glad to be back, but not so glad that the KP site appears to be having some issues lol. Well, hopefully, soon that won’t be the case!
Again, thank you Axiom, and…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Huh, there definitely seems to be a problem with the programming in the back end of the site that’s causing all these profile image issues.
I’ll see what I can do and hopefully, profile pictures will be back working smoothly again soon! Thanks for letting me know about this!
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
(You just made me think, and now I feel old. I’ve been around a lot longer than most of the people regularly on here nowadays. XD)
Are you talking about before Riker turns himself in, or the end of the series?
In the former case, I’d like to ask if Riker would even go to Leon? He’s already asked for forgiveness time and again.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Enters the celebration hall bearing raspberry cheesecake*
HUZZZAHH!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! May all your characters applaud you!!!
*Rounds of thunderous applause*
*Vulkasin joins in, grinning*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome! Scripts are so much fun to write.
I’ve worked on two plays, one of which was a five minute skit for a homeschool end of year promotion and the other…a full length play…maybe will get finished one of these days.
We wrote the skit in a sort of half pantomime where the only character which actually speaks is the narrator (a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Why thank you! *Bows dramatically*
No one is to blame if he gets called Little Horseradish (With Glitter). *Nods solemnly*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, hedgehogs are adorable.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YES Seb needs to be a graphic novel (and would probably be one of the only graphic novels I’ve ever read). One with Glitter and Color, and extra whip cream with sprinkles!!!
Honestly, Sebastian’s voice always reminds me of kid’s church stuff with it’s outlandish sparkle and unrealistic realness.
I’ll be stalking this page.
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone…some news…due to personal things, I won’t be on KP for…I honestly don’t know how long…
I won’t be writing either…
Short notice but yea…
Love you all and hope to see you sometime later this year…
Don’t worry about me, just some stuff needing to be fixed in life so yea. I’ll see y’all when I get back! Feel free to remove my charrie…[Read more]
-
Hope to see you soon!! ❤
-
@godlyfantasy12 Missing your enthusiasm, hope you had an amazing holiday ❤️✨
-
Godly if you don’t come back, I’ll clobber you
-
- Load More
