@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Help! I'm stuck on themes… 🙁 in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Hmm, experimenting with themes is fairly new to me actually XD I didn’t used to include them, I just told my story. Recently however, I’ve found myself trying to include themes of forgiveness, empathy, mental/physical healing from harmful events, and repairing broken relationships (especially when it comes to family). If I think of more…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Ahh I haven’t gotten very deep into the Tron franchise yet but Tron: Legacy is my favorite favorite movie and will always hold a special place in my heart. You draw really well, by the way!
-
Lin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h Is this from Tron
-
Lin replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
*sweats* Maybe we should wait for them to formally introduce themselves, eh? I’m afraid we might’ve scared them off…
-
Lin replied to the topic In Search of Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lewilliams Awesome! I love plugging in obscure foreign literature to others!
-
Lin replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 How exciting! I think everyone here has given you better advice than I could have, haha. Wishing you the best of luck with it!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anyone want character art? in the forum Art 5 years, 3 months ago
YAAY!! THANK YOU!!! She’s not really a stylish person. She normally just wears a plain t-shirt and jeans.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anyone want character art? in the forum Art 5 years, 3 months ago
Oooooo I would DEFINITELY love some character art!!!! THANKS SO MUCH for the tag!!! I’ll go with the lead girl character in my current WIP. Her name is Ashlee and she is sixteen. She has medium-length auburn hair and brown eyes. Anyway, I searched and searched to try to find the image I used for my mock cover for Ashlee’s story, but I…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing the Climax in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Hmmm… this is a tough one. I don’t know how much I can help you with this but one thing I always try to remember is, what happens at the climax doesn’t matter as much as what happens leading up to it. Literally, whatever your mc has been trying to get throughout the whole story, just take it from her. If there’s some romance,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
*GASP* EEEEEE!!! I am sooo excited to hear you’re making a website!!! Lemme know when it releases so I can check it out!!! It seems everyone else has already given you lotsa great tips, but don’t worry about not having that contact page thing. Hardly anyone ever uses it on TWN. And I see some people who are mentioning things about…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic I'M MAKING A WEBSITE!!! YAY! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 EEK how awesomee!!! Congratss!! Send me a link when you finish and I’ll go check it out!!
I find that having sections for my writing on there (poetry, short stories, samples of my books, etc) can be really cool/good for business!
If I think of anything else I’ll let you know! Good luckkk!!
-
Sara Ann {Spark} and
Natalie C. are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic How did you come up with the idea for your current WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@joy-caroline It’s so nice to be able to relate! 🙂
You’re very welcome!!!!! Glad I could help!!!!! <3
-
Sara Ann {Spark} and
Evelyn are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Help! I'm stuck on themes… 🙁 in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Of course! Have fun!
-
Kathleen changed their profile picture 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Kathleen replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
A Party sounds spectacular. I’ve gone to quite a few parties in my life time, and by many I mean two. Both of which involved burnt cookies and awkward conversations with people who were in the weird gray area between friend and acquaintance.
I’ll bring bottled cherry soda, gift them with the opportunity to choose…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Help! I'm stuck on themes… 🙁 in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 5 years, 3 months ago
@nova21 Personally, I don’t really think about themes, I just write, and then hope someone can tell me what the themes are, because I’m really bad at discerning what my themes are. Have you seen Story Embers’ latest article? I think that might help you. Let me send you the link (and hope that the forum doesn’t eat my…[Read more]
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Poem Critique! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 3 months ago
love it. <3
-
Sara Ann {Spark} and
relia are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago - Load More
