Anyone want character art?

Home Page ā€ŗ Forums ā€ŗ Other Art Forms ā€ŗ Art ā€ŗ Anyone want character art?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    relia
    @relia
      • Total Posts: 47

Iā€™m trying to get back into doing art more regularly, so I was wondering if anyone wanted a character drawn? (I could also do landscapes or buildings, but Iā€™m best at people. Also better at girls, but I could use some practice drawing guys as well.)

Just give me a description, (photo reference would be appreciated if you have any,) and Iā€™d love to make you a sketch!

I usually do pencil just because itā€™s quicker, but I could add color if you wanted.

I can probably make about one a dayā€¦ so it might take a while XD

But yeah! Reply and Iā€™d be thrilled to make some drawings for ya. šŸ™‚

(I think Iā€™ll reply to this with some art Iā€™ve done of my own characters, to give yā€™all a sense of my style. Now just to find all the papers strewn around my house lol.)

@devastate-lasting
      @nova21 @ribbonash @lydia-sĀ Ā @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @sparksaraabbott11 @abigail-m @mkfairygirlĀ Ā @elfwing @writerlexi1216 @kathleenramm @morgan @nanisnook @e-k-seaver @gracie-j @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @scripter-of-kingdoms @lewilliams @abigail-m @godlyfantasy12 @nova21 @kathleenramm @hallie-jean @mkfairygirl @joy-caroline and yes I shamelessly stole all of @not-so-secret-secret-assassin ā€˜s tags from the party topic lol

Ā 

I can't think of anything witty at the moment.

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@relia

Wow, this sounds fun! Thank you for offering to do this, by the way! šŸ™‚ So for mine, Iā€™ll go with one of my female characters, Alana. Sheā€™s 15 years old, has light brown skin, lots of freckles on her cheeks, curly dark brown hair (sometimes itā€™s braided, but I donā€™t have a preference), and brown eyes as well. Hopefully that was detailed enoughā€¦ Iā€™ll send a reference pic below that looks sorta like her! I donā€™t know if you needed clothing ideas as well, but AlanaĀ isĀ a shepherdess so anything that you think would fit that style, feel free to go for it! Thank you, and lemme know if you have any more questions!:)

Sara Ann {Spark}
        @sparksaraabbott11
          • Total Posts: 66

@relia
          so fun!! could you do one of a real person like me for Ā instance??

music is the strongest form of magic.
          -Marilyn Manson

E. K. Seaver
          @e-k-seaver
            • Total Posts: 344

@relia

I have a character named Ly in the book thatā€™s coming out in September, and I would love some art of her. Sheā€™s seventeen, with curly blond hair, blue eyes, and freckles (tons of freckles). Sheā€™s shortā€¦ sheā€™s not thick, but sheā€™s not a stick either. Sheā€™s very artistic and creative.

The pen is mightier than the sword, but in a duel, I'm taking the sword.
            ekseaver.wordpress.com

relia
            @relia

@writerlexi1216 cool! Youā€™re first so Iā€™ll try to do that today šŸ™‚

@sparksaraabbott11
              If I have reference, yup!

@e-k-seaver
              Haha sounds like me XD and yeah I can do that!

relia
              @relia

relia
                @relia

relia
                  @relia

*Tries not to cringe* Thereā€™s some ā€œprevious artā€ as promised!

Anonymous
                      • Total Posts: 1379

@relia

Ooh, Iā€™d love some character art if youā€™ve got the time!

Iā€™ll go for a drawing of Temira, the female MC of my latest WIP. When the novel begins, sheā€™s in her mid-twenties. She has knee-length, wavy light brown hair with an auburn finish. Her hair is always covered with a blue or brown shawl. The story is set in Biblical times, so sheā€™s clothed as a typical biblical Jewish woman (long dress and sandals). Her eyes are light brown. Sheā€™s small and slim.

Let me know if you need more details, and thank you so much!!

Morgan
                      @morgan
                        • Total Posts: 51

@relia

Iā€™d love for you to draw one of my book characters (if you want to of course)! You can either draw Wisdom or Serah. They are siblings. Wisdom is tall and on the skinny side. He is around 13 years old, has dark brown hair, and has hazel (a mix of green and brown) eyes. His skin is not tanned and he has very few freckles. Serah is around 12 years old and is tall for her age but quite a bit shorter than Wisdom. She is neither skinny nor overweight. She has light brown hair, hazel eyes, tanned skin, and a few freckles. Wisdom likes music and prefers reading to manual labor (who wouldnā€™t?). Serah is a bit of a tomboy and insists on keeping up with her older siblings. Both would be wearing a cloak over typical medieval type clothes.

Ā 

Some people fail; others learn what not to try.

relia
                        @relia

@writerlexi1216

Here you go! I donā€™t know what happened with her body but she was really fun to draw šŸ™‚

My old camera really sucks at taking pics so this looks a little oddā€¦ oh well maybe I should switch to digital art so I wonā€™t have to deal with this problem :\Ā 

Ā 

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by relia.

Alexa Autorski
                          @writerlexi1216
                            • Total Posts: 1011

@relia

Awww, GIRL that is SO good!!! Thank you thank you thank you for drawing her for me!!! That looks just like I envision her! šŸ˜‰ Thank you!!!

relia
                            @relia

@e-k-seaver how long is Lyā€™s hair, and what sort of outfit do you envision her wearing?

Gracie J.
                              @gracie-j
                                • Total Posts: 1789

@relia Up for drawing pirates? Because Rina isĀ always up for being drawn. XD

Anyway, Rina is in her late twenties, has long, slightly curly hair, a scar running through her left eye, is pretty much always frowning, and dresses like a pirate ā€“ i.e., breeches, tall boots, ruffled shirt, huge coat, tricorn, lots of rings/earrings and necklaces, etc. As per this description, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll believe me when I say there arenā€™t really many pictures that fit the bill to provide you with inspiration. XD

If you need any more details, let me know! Thanks!!!

the resident romance ghost; last seen within the pages of a gothic novel

relia
                                @relia

@joy-caroline

Ā 

There ya go! Dunno if the clothes are at all accurateā€¦? Should have just looked at a picture bibleĀ 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >