@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 thanks! that helps. 🙂
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j yee I win!! jk jk XD
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
Weeeell, I’ve never admitted this before, but Daisy Torres is not my real name, so–I guess that speaks for my stance XD I wanted the anonymity while still being able to write and stuff haha.
As a reader, I remember writers’ names more when I see a first and last name (Alexa Williams) than when I see initials and a last name. So…[Read more]
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j i couldn’t find it….
-
Lin replied to the topic Please help me! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@ariel-f I remember one of my favorite manga artists saying that if the story he’s writing doesn’t surprise him, then he stops writing it. And I am always surprised and astounded by his work. Truly wise words.
To be honest, I struggle with this a lot. I honestly really dislike the characters I made back when I started writing (well, not dislike,…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@sparksaraabbottt11 They’ll figure it out eventually XD I had a hard time finding things when I first joined.
To find new members, go to Forums. At the bottom of Forums says “Welcome New Member: member’sname” and it gives some extra info like who all is online rn, and what the most amount of members online at once was.
If you have any more…[Read more]
-
Sara Ann {Spark} and
Jodi Maile are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Lin replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Curse these tags.
-
Lin replied to the topic Using a Pen Name: Yay or Nay? in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I believe in using a pen name, as I am right now. I just do it for privacy reasons, as this name is still as hard to pronounce as my previous name. (Not me never saying this name out loud, haha….)
Anyways, I think that A.M. Williams sounds really cool and elegant! A.M. reminds me of the morning.
-
Sara Ann {Spark} posted an update 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 love your new profile pic!! <3
-
@sparksaraabbott11
Aw, thank you! :3 I love yours as well!
-
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 @daisy-torres @devastate-lasting @elfwing @joy-caroline @e-k-seaver
uuuhhh, maybe we should try someone else? it looks like they haven’t done anything on here yet, sssooo….. maybe their busy??
how do we find the newest arrivals? like, people who have just recently joined?
-
Sara Ann {Spark} and
Elfwing are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Sara Ann {Spark} and
Daisy Torres are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
ok, how would this do for my dress? <3

-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 i picked the best friends. <3 {lol}
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic SURPRISE PARTY! *VERY IMPORTANT* in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin so funn! thanks for counting me in.
i’ll make some mini fruit pizzas to bring {their divine}.
k/archive/73094267b9aead096277d26da56dfca522996b0d (764×1218) (apartmenttherapy.info)
for a gift, i’ll ask them what song they would like me to sing and record for them.
{it will be very classified. don’t want people to…[Read more] -
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic Anyone want character art? in the forum Art 5 years, 3 months ago
@relia here:Â

thanks for offering! <3
-
Sara Ann {Spark} replied to the topic In Search of Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
here are some books i love:
stepping heavenward, by Elizabeth Prentiss
a light for Christ trilogy, by Aleigha C. Israel
not my will, by Francena H. Arnold
fifteen: a compilation of poems, by Amie Woleslagle
the middle button, by Kathryn Worth
pounding hooves, by Dorothy Grunbock Johnston
Melendy quartet, by Elizabeth Enright
myanmar gold, by Mark…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic In Search of Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@lewilliams Haha, better late than never!😜
Yep, the setting is Biltmore Estate. It’s a really good book! You should totally read it!!! 😉
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Welcome new member! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’m afraid I agree with @devastate-lasting…..
But yes, if you haven’t been scared off yet, welcome, @ariahd! It’s very wonderful to have a new member! If you need anything/help figuring out the forums, we’d all love to be of service! Also, if you would like a free character art, I would love to draw one for you! I paint, draw, and do digital…[Read more]
- Load More
