@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm *spends too much time deciding which villain and also which one would be most fun*
For this guy I would give him money and then call the authorities. Not that he’s poor but maybe his world uses different currencies. I’m not sure.
I call the authorities to more quickly help him ease his burden of guilt; besides, he’s probably really…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Woah, I felt like I just read the unfolding of a dramatic event in a roller-coaster story with complex characters and backgrounds, in a single short paragraph.
Maybe you should write a spin-off book off of that where the villain travels into a dimension where he is a villain of a popular book series and runs into the author who pretends…[Read more]
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Oh no! Your villain doesn’t sound like the type to spend the entire series chasing the hero only miss AGAIN just by the tiniest margin because his henchmen forgot the keys haha. XD
Pretending to be his daughter would be smart, but incredibly cruel. Well, I mean, if it’s a life and death situation…
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
@kathleenramm Oof my villain would kill me T_T Uuuummm 6 XD He had (she died) a daughter that he loves dearly, so it might make him better again is I pretend to be her. Hopefully he’d be the perfect person if he thought his daughter was alive in this world…..
idk what I’d do though XD
Awesome topic, Kathleen!!
-
Kathleen started the topic Your Villain gets transported into the “real world” in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Your main antagonist of a story of your choice gets transported into the “real world” into the grocery store nearest to your house. What do you do?
1. Call the authorities
2. Give them some money for food and shelter
3. Say that you would give them money if you could, but your broke
4. Tell them that their shoes are untied then steal their coo…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Ignite Memes and More! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ve never read the book so I know there’s a lot I’m missing, but these are hilarious XDD
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@jenwriter17 Congratulations, Jenna, on publishing your book!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 I’m SuPeR excited to read it!!!!!!!!! 😀 I LOVE superhero stories!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@joy-caroline Thanks for the tag, JC!!!!!!! 😀
@nova21 This is an AWESOME topic!!!!!!! 😀
Here’s a pic I took for inspiration:

-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@mkfairygirl Eek!! Thank y’all <3 That’ll be awesome!!
-
Daisy Torres started the topic Welcome jasmine-godby!!! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 2 months ago
@jasmine-godby Welcome to Kingdompen!!! *holds up german chocolate cake* I assume you like chocolate cake? Have a slice!
(It was going to be cookies, but they sorta burned….)
*clears throat* Allow me to introduce myself!! My name is Daisy Torres and I am 17. My published novel is an Alice in Wonderland retelling called Era of Shadows, and my…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @nanisnook @joy-caroline
I am soo sorry I missed y’all sprints!😢 I need to be writing more so I hope I can sprint with y’all some!!!<3333 Oh, and I hope your writings went well!!!!!🍀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres You’re welcome!!! 🙂
Okey-dokey, I told her you said thanks. 😉 I believe she will send you “Dragon Heart” as soon as she completes it. 🙂
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww sorry I missed you!! I’d LOVE to do it another time tho!
@nanisnook if you’re still on, I’d love to!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Aww sorry I missed you!! I’d LOVE to do it another time tho!
@nanisnook if you’re still on, I’d love to!!
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@mkfairygirl Oh okk, thanks!
Oh that sounds fun!! My email is authordaisytorres.1@yahoo.com Tell her I said thanks!!
-
Kathleen replied to the topic What do you do when you hit a roadblock in your story? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 2 months ago
Who disses writing prompts? I mean everybody bases a story off of something, why not on a few sentences a stranger wrote on the internet? XD
But, yeah, like you said taking a step back a daydreaming is like the magical cure.
I’ve never heard of the sleep talker method, but maybe I should try it out sometime with my…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres Okay, so, because I don’t have a Havok account, I’m not able to view the story anymore now that it’s no longer free. But, I asked my friend if she could see your comment. She said she didn’t see one under the name Daisy, but there was one under “Anonymous.” I didn’t know if Anonymous was you or not.
Also, my friend offered to send…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@mkfairygirl Absolutelyyy!!! Quick question, can you see that my comment went through? It kept giving me an error code of some kind. I think it was because I didn’t have a go havok account lol. Now it won’t even let me go view her story because I don’t have an account, so I can’t check that it went through
-
Katherine replied to the topic Free story through July 4th in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nanisnook @ariel-f @daisy-torres
THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading the story and leaving a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Y’all are seriously AWESOME for supporting fellow writers!!!!!! *sends each of you your favorite dessert*
-
Lin replied to the topic Random fun stuff! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 2 months ago
@nova21 For your new quiz I got 75% Lagoon, 17% Heights, and 8% Evergreen. Fun quiz!
- Load More
