Free story through July 4th

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Book Discussions Free story through July 4th

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Katherine
    @mkfairygirl
      • Total Posts: 549

Hey, y’all!!!!!!! So, I wanted to share with you about a story my FABULOUS friend wrote. Her story called “Dragon Eggplant” was published by Havok. And from July 2nd through July 4th, you can read her story for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREE I tell ya! (That’s a great deal!😉) She’s a talented writer, and all her stories are amazing! Anyway, here’s the link to her story: https://gohavok.com/2021/05/21/dragon-eggplant/ If you do read it, could you pretty please with chocolate sprinkles on top comment where this story is posted about how much you LOVE the story? These comments are SUPER important because if my friend gets a lot of comments, she’ll win the Reader’s Choice Contest. And I think that if her story wins the contest, it will be published in Havok’s anthology (I could be wrong about the anthology part though; I’m not sure). Anyway, it would make me SUPER SUPER HAPPY if you commented over there!!!!!!!😃 Thank you!

"It looks like a fairy world"~Meg from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
      Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
      @mkfairygirl
        Katherine
        @mkfairygirl

@elfwing @sparksaraabbott11

Fall in love with Jesus

Katherine
          @mkfairygirl

Also, there’s a challenge on my friend’s blog if you want to check it out: https://allieandersen.com/this-weekend-only-read-dragon-eggplant-for-free/ Basically, the important thing is getting people to read “Dragon Eggplant” and leave a comment. 🙂 Thank you for all your help!! 🙂

Fall in love with Jesus

Natalie C.
            @nanisnook
              • Total Posts: 154

@mkfairygirl

Sure!! I’d love to read it and leave a comment. Thanks for the tag! <333

Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Ariel
              @ariel-f
                • Total Posts: 50

@mkfairygirl

Wow! I love the story, it’s awesome!

Daisy Torres
                @daisy-torres
                  • Total Posts: 691

@mkfairygirl Thanks for the tag!! I’d love to!!!!

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Katherine
                  @mkfairygirl

@nanisnook @ariel-f @daisy-torres

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading the story and leaving a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Y’all are seriously AWESOME for supporting fellow writers!!!!!! *sends each of you your favorite dessert*

Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
                    @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Absolutelyyy!!! Quick question, can you see that my comment went through? It kept giving me an error code of some kind. I think it was because I didn’t have a go havok account lol. Now it won’t even let me go view her story because I don’t have an account, so I can’t check that it went through

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Katherine
                      @mkfairygirl

@daisy-torres Okay, so, because I don’t have a Havok account, I’m not able to view the story anymore now that it’s no longer free. But, I asked my friend if she could see your comment. She said she didn’t see one under the name Daisy, but there was one under “Anonymous.” I didn’t know if Anonymous was you or not.

Also, my friend offered to send you the prequel (called “Dragon Heart”) to her story, “Dragon Eggplant.” I can forward my friend’s email address to you or vice versa. But it’s really whatever you want. 🙂 If you’re not comfortable with that, it’s perfectly alright. 🙂

Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
                        @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Oh okk, thanks!

Oh that sounds fun!! My email is authordaisytorres.1@yahoo.com Tell her I said thanks!!

Katherine
                          @mkfairygirl

@daisy-torres You’re welcome!!! 🙂

Okey-dokey, I told her you said thanks. 😉 I believe she will send you “Dragon Heart” as soon as she completes it. 🙂

Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
                            @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl Eek!! Thank y’all <3 That’ll be awesome!!

Katherine
                              @mkfairygirl

@nanisnook @ariel-f @daisy-torres

Hi!! I just wanted to say thank you all again for taking some of your time to read my friend’s story and leave a comment!!!! 😀 I wanted to let you know that she made it on the finalists’ list for Havok’s anthology!!! https://gohavok.com/2021/08/01/prismatic-anthology-finalists-aka-long-list/#comment-11547 I know this means a lot for my friend, so thank you so much for your support!!!!! 😀 <3

Fall in love with Jesus

Daisy Torres
                                @daisy-torres

@mkfairygirl EEEKKK that’s awesomeee!!! Congrats!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >