Your Villain gets transported into the “real world”

Home Page Forums General Site Info Topic of the Week Your Villain gets transported into the “real world”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    @kathleenramm
      • Total Posts: 635

Your main antagonist of a story of your choice gets transported into the “real world” into the grocery store nearest to your house. What do you do?

1. Call the authorities

2. Give them some money for food and shelter

3. Say that you would give them money if you could, but you broke

4. Tell them that their shoes are untied then steal their cool hat

5. Tell them they are a fictional character and you’re their author

6. Say that you are a character from their world but in a different form

7. Pass by them and say “I feel like I know you from somewhere…”

Why that option? And what would their reaction be?

As much as I’d like to steal their cool hat, I feel like I might end up with a black eye. So…. I’ll give him money for food and shelter.

Not that he deserves it, but so that he doesn’t go and rob the friendly store owner.

I’ll probably quickly hand him an envelop with as much as I can spare and drive away as soon as possible so he doesn’t question me why I gave it to him.

And as much as I’d like to call the authorities, he hasn’t done anything illegal yet (unless looking creepy is illegal) in this world so I’m not sure what I’d say to the police.

What option would you choose? Why? And what would be your villain’s reaction?

Daisy Torres
      @daisy-torres
        • Total Posts: 691

@kathleenramm Oof my villain would kill me T_T Uuuummm #6 XD He had (she died) a daughter that he loved dearly, so it might make him better again if I pretend to be her. Hopefully, he’d be the perfect person if he thought his daughter was alive in this world…..

idk what I’d do though XD

Awesome topic, Kathleen!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Daisy Torres.

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Kathleen
        @kathleenramm

@daisy-torres

Oh no! Your villain doesn’t sound like the type to spend the entire series chasing the hero only miss AGAIN just by the tiniest margin because his henchmen forgot the keys haha. XD

Pretending to be his daughter would be smart, but incredibly cruel. Well, I mean, if it’s a life and death situation… politeness doesn’t really cut it.

Elfwing
          @elfwing
            • Total Posts: 486

@kathleenramm

ooo this is a great topic!!!

i am glad you could be kind to your villain… mine would be too proud to be beholden to someone he doesn’t know,

i would say I’m a character from his  world in different form. I’d probably  pretend to be his grandniece he thought he killed. He’s  regretted it since and it has fueled a hopeless bitterness.  I’d  tell him he’s forgiven. He’d look at me blankly and  not know what to say. He’d be stunned when I tell him the part of the story he’s missed since that tragic event…

i would do it because although yes, he has chosen to be evil, it is partly fueled by the fact he thinks he has destroyed everyone he ever loved. This is because in a moment of vengeful anger he allowed himself to do evil’s bidding to execute his revenge and he liked it and continued it. If shown someone still cares he would start to fight the darkness he’s allowed to cover his mind,

He’d  likely still steal from the store owner because where he’s from you get your own food and if it’s sitting there you take it. If someone protested he’d either eat it fast or put it back or give them amnesia with a good bonk on the head…

Whew long winded but there it is 😂

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

Kathleen
            @kathleenramm

@elfwing

Woah, I felt like I just read the unfolding of a dramatic event in a roller-coaster story with complex characters and backgrounds, in a single short paragraph.

Maybe you should write a spin-off book off of that where the villain travels into a dimension where he is a villain of a popular book series and runs into the author who pretends to be his grandniece.

That would be a really interesting story.

Linyang Zhang
              @devastate-lasting
                • Total Posts: 1700

@kathleenramm *spends too much time deciding which villain and also which one would be most fun*

For this guy I would give him money and then call the authorities. Not that he’s poor but maybe his world uses different currencies. I’m not sure.

I call the authorities to more quickly help him ease his burden of guilt; besides, he’s probably really tired and surprised he ended up here. Probably won’t do anything rash, either. And even if he doesn’t get caught by the police, he can still go and find some shelter and not cause trouble.

That is, unless people from his group follow him…

I give him the money, say, “Here. Looks like you need it,” and walk away quickly, calling the authorities by the smashed cake section.

He’s surprised, and looks up and after me, wondering who I am and where he is and why.

Lately, it's been on my brain
                Would you mind letting me know
                If hours don't turn into days

Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin
                @not-so-secret-secret-assassin
                  • Total Posts: 133

@kathleenramm

I would try to steal his epic hat, but after I did so, he would probably steal my beanie baby collection, And lock me in a Cheeto factory.

But before all that, I would suggest that he buy the Bounty paper-towels over the Scott brand, because it’s the quicker-picker-upper.

Flawless and handsome (as ruled by my grandmother.)

ella
                  @nova21
                    • Total Posts: 604

@kathleenramm

Awesome topic!!!

First off, I have two villains.  The POV one takes a long time to get villain-y, but the leader one was born evil.

So for the POV one, I’d do #5.  It’d catch her off guard and she’s more vulnerable to truth when she’s stunned.

But for the leader one, #1:  I’d call the authorities ASAP.  No telling what he might do.

Super fun, thanks for sharing! 😉

what we do in life echoes in eternity
                    -gladiator, 2000

ella
                    @nova21

Dude, what? XD

-gladiator, 2000

@nova21

Got a problem with Cheeto factories?

Elfwing
                        @elfwing

@kathleenramm

whoah… have you been talking to my friend???! She’s literally just been telling me I should  write a spin-off series of my story with the characters coming into our world…

I may have to take you up on that advice

i would want to introduce them to a whipped cream canister and also  Mountain Dew pop…. hehe

thanks!! I am so so glad you liked it. It’s actually means a lot, because I often wonder if my villain is a little wimpy or weak…

i laughed out loud. That is epic in itself, I like this villain already XD

i would hope mine locked me in a Dorito factory if they didn’t throttle me first

I'm 'a homeschooler' because cookie-making writing artistic animal-whisperer isn't a job title

@elfwing

Idk man… dorito is only for the high class, so unless you got two hands rather then one, I don’t think you’ll be seeing the inside of  a dorito factory anytime soon.

Sorry, #twohandsgangboiiiii

ella
                            @nova21

Of course not!  I was just confused about how beanie babies related to  cheetoes

-gladiator, 2000

Elfwing
                              @elfwing

true, but I do have two hands…

maybe I’ll get a job there and be stuck there anyway

Daisy Torres
                                @daisy-torres
                                  • Total Posts: 691

@kathleenramm Haha is that your villain? Ours don’t actually sound that far apart, because that’s exactly something he’d do XD

Well, I mean, when you’re fighting a man that’s responsible for the deaths of millions… cordiality isn’t exactllly at the top of the list XD But you’re right, it would be very cruel 3:))))

@elfwing
                                  girrrrllll your story sounds completely fanTASTIC. I wanna read ittt when you’re doneeee!

Your comment cracked me up XD You need help getting out, me dude?

"It's easy to be caught up in stardust and whispers when reality is so dark and loud."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >