@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Lin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Tis why I have a whole Pinterest board for images for aesthetics, lol. But now there’s so many I have to scroll or search to find ones quickly.
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Yep, and then paste like a Google doc link or something is usually how I do it.
-
Lin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Aw haha nah you just have to make a lot of them. I made a lot of them during Zoom sessions and classes, lol, and haven’t made any recently. Probably won’t take you two years if you just practice a lot.
-
Lin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
*realising I haven’t posted any memes here yet, or made any memes for my WIP*

-
Lin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Yep, my old aesthetics don’t look too good, but I’ve gotten better at it over like. Two years maybe?
-
Lin replied to the topic Memes, Inspo, Aesthetics, Pretty Much Anything XD in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Canva, mostly! And Pinterest. Makes me want to make some more…hhhh…
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Oh haha you don’t have to if you’re not comfy with it. But if you ever do have any pieces you’d like to share with the forum or something I’d be happy to read!
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres Yeah, I can’t believe it’s already second year. Where has the time gone? T^T
I have so many projects lined up, haha, and I’ve gone through so many projects in these past few years, but for this one I’m excited that I’ll finally get to the editing stage and, *ahem*, attempt to publish it. Gonna actually properly use betas this time…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@devastate-lasting I’ve missed you tooooooo!!!! I’m going to try to be a little more active on here XD I love this community, I’m just not great at staying super active on it :))) Thank you so much!!!
Eeek college?? That’s exciting!!! aww good luck with your first draft!! It’s always so exciting to get those first foundations laid. Ahh, I relate…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@daisy-torres Daisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I missed you! I’m so glad to hear that you’re alive! Congratulations on the milestones you’ve hit with your book! I’m happy to hear that everything is going well for you.
As for me, well, I’m currently prepping to go back to college again. Before I do I’m hoping to complete the first…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Aw, haha, thank you! I always like hearing when other people have enjoyed my writing.
Do you have any pieces online available to read?
-
Daisy Torres started the topic Smoke and Mirrors Progress report!/Where I'm at in life in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey everyone!! I’ve been a bit AWOL lately, but that’s because some pretty amazing stuff has happened in the last few months and I’ve been pretty busy.
What’s so amazing, you ask? Well, first off, I moved out of my parent’s house about half a year ago now, which has really given me less time to write now that I’m working a full-time job and…[Read more]
-
Daisy Torres replied to the topic Any Urban Fantasy clean book recommendations? in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@hullofellowhumans Oo yeah I think so. Actually, I’ve never read those XD I do plan to someday though
-
Jemiah.Liberty and
Lorelei Angelino are now friends 4 years, 2 months ago
-
Jemiah.Liberty replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey FreedomWrited! It’s so nice to meet you 🙂
1. oof! That’s hard. But I adore the Hunger Games books.
2. Ice cream or…anything with chocolate
3. Hm, well I love The Hunger Games movies (lol) Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gilmore Girls…I like a-lot xD
4. Hm, dystopian/Sci-fi/Fantasy are what I write, and are my favourite to read…[Read more]
-
Jemiah.Liberty replied to the topic *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
AH LORE! *tackle hugs* I didn’t know you were on here!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
@lrose5 Nice, nice. That sounds cool! Good luck with it!
Eyy, Issabelle is the goat! It’s cool to meet people who’ve read Imagine, hehe. (What did you think of my story?)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
It makes me furious and breaks my heart at the same time. It’s real, oh so very real, and it hasn’t stopped. Politics weren’t, and aren’t, the problem, although they are certainly a glaring issue. Russia, America, Europe..this world needs God.
*Deep breath*
I hope I didn’t scare anyone off with my tirade. =}
And hopefully I won’t get…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hello fellow authors *waves* in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 2 months ago
Weeelllllll… let’s hope it’s good. XD It’s been my project for the past three years, and I’m just now getting to the writing part. Thanks! Warning though, it contains no romance, to my knowledge.
Jellybeans? My family is rather divided over them. I don’t like or dislike, but they are certainly important. 😉
Ah, Romanov. In all…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing Characters with various Faiths. in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
I understand, but I’m not sure what to say.
You are not particularly pointing out other religions as being false. You’re letting one shine True. Correct?
I would be careful not to bash other religions, yet not portray them as alright either, if that makes sense.
A lot of research of course, which you probably didn’t need to…[Read more]
- Load More
