@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Most interesting question! I’m a Lore Wain, and I live in a little town called Kigor in the middle of an Anierain forrest. (Which is why we may not have run into each other as royal cousins.) That is, when I’m not up at Rysen. Or over in the Library. Or somewhere in the Wood Between the Worlds. 😉
You?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Me too!!!!!!!!
Hmm…what are we using to decide? I’m a third child, so maybe Song Maiden, but I’m not very skilled when it comes to music. I always felt more like Janner and Artham’s personalities, but what are we using?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Remarkable survivals are always a bit hard to do because, of course, they’re remarkable.
(Wow. I am profound.)
I think @power did an awesome job with his answer, and I may end up coming back to this for my own how-can-this-posibly-happen needs. Seriously the amount of research… We have found the amateur expert.
The only…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and Fin’s story is beautiful! I want to read it!!!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! She is that. ❤️
That collage for Leon is lovely! It suits him perfectly, and OH, WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE PICTURES?
(I just pirate mine off Google images, but since I’m a teenage author who won’t be selling any of them and only needs them for inspiration, I think it’s ok. 😉 )
Thank you so much! It was a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I LOVE quotes! And all the other quotes on here are glorious. And yours are hilarious. I about spooked my siblings by a sudden outbreak of hilarity – but they’re used to me. 😉
As for my quotes, well… I would have responded earlier except that I couldn’t decide on any. Now I’m just going to put some on that I like, although they…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Hi there! Although this topic has slowed down, I’m still subscribed to it, so I just you could say I’m always lurking around here. 🙂
I’ve been in Texas. 😉
So…. Do you like Wingfeather?
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
True! I’ve heard several people, teachers especially, wishing for more good Middle Grade.
Personally, I’m not sure what age I write. I don’t think it’s YA, but then it feels a bit old for younger audiences. Do I need a particular age group?
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter YES TONY
It looks great! I really dig the colors, and the quotes are perfect 😀
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
@penforchrist205 yep, that’s the plan 😅 She’s relatively savvy with bushcraft, but a grizzly bear is a grizzly bear soo.. 🤷♀️
According toÂ
3 google searchesmy extensive research, only 14% of bear attacks end in fatalities, so she should be okay, just a little banged up. I find these 2 websites super duper helpful for writing her story, as they…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper
Those are AWSOME! What genre/s do you write? -
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Sheesh, girl! That’s quite a problem.
What I would say is do some research about how to survive a bear attack and maybe give your character some background knowledge about it… It could increase their chance of survival.
-
Pen_for_Christ205 replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you anyways!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Aw, you’re welcome. 😉
*Gasp* Was the Audio by Focus on the Family? We grew up on those! I can still quote some parts of Horse and His Boy.
I’m not sure I would like to meat Constance. I work with too many three year olds already. XD
I once had three, but that has been incinerated by now.
Ick. That counts.
The Knights Tale was…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to the kingdom! I am Koshka, and I write nonmagical medieval fantasy, besides the random poem and such like.
You like Andrew Peterson and C. S. Lewis? Those are some of my favorite authors, especially the later!
And welcome to the south! You didn’t just move down here in the summer, did you?
And now for…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Ok, y’all. I’m sorry it’s been awhile. I haven’t been able to do much/anything on here this week.
All y’all’s responses are great! Now to do my part.
Alyona
From her brother’s protective shadow the scene before her looked both more and less threatening. Not that she could see much of…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Ahh! This is such an awesome Idea! Ok, here are a few;
His eyelids opened slowly and with much protest.
“Alec, what happened?”
Someone was blathering nearby, startling yet somehow familiar.
“Are you dead?”
Oh, his brother.
Alec and Corin from The Vilders
“Down on your knees villain! Apologize.”
Annia from Storms of Fury
“I’m…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
I suppose it’s a form of writer’s block. Some things are making it difficult for me to get into character right now, without which words just won’t come.
*Moan of frustration*
-
Ava Blue replied to the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
I’m afraid I don’t have any better advice than Power on this, I just wanna say I love the subject line 🤣
I’m facing a similar problem, but my character gets mauled by a grizzly. 🤔
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I’m sorry y’all. For some reason I can’t seem to get anything written and sent in. Don’t wait for me if you can help it. I’ll try to jump back in as soon as possible.
- Load More
