@lrose5
Active 3 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Wise Jester
- Total Posts: 90
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
:15
I have homework I must do…
Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
I…. Have a thought.
I have a character I would like to explore… Like Ari, he belongs to that world’s history, although he is very unconnected. He does important stuff when he’s older, but he really develops his character as a young person, long before his “story” begins. Which in turn makes that a deliciously fun time to explore. He would be…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol! Thought so, but it’s ok.
*Wilhelm is too distracted by watching Jasper to notice anything else suscpisious*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Hey, shooting stuff is fun.
Just going to pull from my own very limited experience with archery. If someone else has expertise you might need to help. XD
Ari
He hadn’t meant for either of the boys to actually start shooting yet, but Ellis had certainly some idea of what to do, though he used a draw Ari had never tried.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 3 days ago
I love the art but was planning on responding later when I actually had time, but this… This spoke to my soul.
Art isn’t easy, that’s for sure. For every good drawing I make, there’s an abomination.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Glad to hear it went well! May thy educational pursuits be fabulous.
Lol! Congratulations. XD
I don’t think I actually have/had a fictional crush… Although it may sound like it when I talk about some characters. (As I learned when trying to describe one from a friend’s story to a different, uninitiated friend. The amount…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Ari
He nodded and picked up the rod.
“Arm.” Ari quickly measured Ellis’s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.
“Here. This one’s about fifteen pounds too. I don’t want you two shooting me with a bow you can’t control. If you’re going to shoot someone it had better be on…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
*Ahem*
@loppylin @whalekeeper
I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.
Ari
Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
You haven’t gone to college, have you?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Tagging some old people
Oh my gracious. XD
What Elishavet said and also:
From the perspective of someone who’s both attended college, is attending college, and has worked in college admissions offices…Remember, colleges want students. Colleges need students. They will be looking for reasons to make you pick them, not reasons to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Tagging some old people:
Lol.
I do attend college! (Have graduated from a secular college and am now attending a Christian one) I’m not sure I can help with one that requires an interview, but I can try. Is there anything specific you are wondering about?
I will say….
Do you know what career or career field you are interested…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I love this. I shall attempt either tonight or tomorrow.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
I pronounced that Moth-er and that is somehow quite fitting.
Ari
The tension in his shoulders eased slightly. He nodded and pushed away from the table.
“Come on then.”
Students still meandered around the courtyard. Clumps of them stood followed various instructors like swarms of bees. Ari headed straight for the…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
(Jaybird)
VERY COOL.😎 Matilde is a great name for a guitar. Definitely worth taking care of.🎸
You know what, that’s true! 🤯 We’re the secret heroes of society. What would they do without us? 🧐😎
What’s the weirdest food you have tried?😛 (Hoping I didn’t ask this already. I’m not as tech savvy as my friends.…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
And once more, my characters feed people.
Why is this such a staple in my writing??? XD
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Had a class get canceled and I don’t want to go to work until after lunch and the other RP was quiet and I was missing this particular flavor of chaos…..
Reuven
He watched Wren claim her interview with Marcel. It seemed to go well. Reuven smiled to himself and shook the jitters from his hands.
“Well, now you’re famous.” A soft voice brushed…[Read more]
- Load More
