@loopylin
Active 17 hours, 3 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3972
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
A fake laugh broke the silence. It was Ari, who stood up and left the dining hall. He wasn’t the only one who left abruptly, but he was the first.
What was the matter? Had something bad happened? Moth was torn. Talking with this strange new kid, Ellis, had been a great way to spend breakfast time up until this point. But something in the r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
We can just say your post came before mine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@rae lollllll yeah I decided to use my youtube channel name across most of my socials now so it’s easier
@whalekeeper he does lol, it’s canonical to the fandom i took his lore from and I thought it was too funny to change
Huntress
Lucy explained the insect’s scientific name. “If you think it looks like a… another species, you can, e…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, I probably did. In that specific moment. I doubt he’s out of danger yet
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Moth
“What sort of lessons will there be, do you think?” Moth asked.
Ellis opened his mouth to answer. Before he could, the dining hall hushed.
Headmaster Howell himself stood at the front of the room, about to say a few words. He had just gotten up from his place next to the professors, whe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@koshka @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Poor wolf is so naive. And he also doesn’t read people well. At least at this stage.
Wolfgang
He blinked. “Sorry, what? I don’t know what you mean. Are those words your country’s name? They can’t be your age, unless you have a different numeric system too. That would be funny,” He lau…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
Moth’s voice faded. He rocked his knee back and forth, face partially hidden behind it. “That’s what I’ve been told. This is a thing both good and bad.”
He idly kicked his foot back and forth. “Have you… been here long? What do you think of it? That’s what you asked me, so I’m just going to ask it back.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Awwww, I love this kid. Not entirely sure what this all means but I love him anyway.
XD Thanks. The quick explanation is that the twin protagonists of my WIP bond with him, and make him their honorary third brother.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Poor Lois. He might regret taking that seat XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Moth
“I have two human brothers.” Soft pride seeped into his voice. “They were the first people I ever met, after they got lost in faerie land. That was before I knew about this place. It is a long story.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Imagine if Ari lost his cool and actually punched him
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Wolfgang
He grinned. “Ari Verenion, that’s not German I’ll wager. Where are you from? How old are you? Oh,” He held out his hand to shake. “I’m Wolfgang Von Heinz– the first,” he added with a wink.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper So accurate LOL.
@loopylin @keilah-h (funny thing, I keep typing your KP tag on Unvale and then confusing myself when your username doesn’t pop up XD.)
Gabriel
“I’m supposed to name it?” He questioned, peering at it in his free hand. For a second he had thought they were an earring until Lucy gave an explanation. “I never name…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @anyone else
kp just ate my post.
Wolfgang
Breakfast was a matter of minutes. When that all important task was complete, Wolfgang leaned back with a glass of milk and another muffin in his hand. He ate the muffin in two bites and drained the glass, setting it down with a careful bang. “That was very good, almost l…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
I also love how literally almost everyone is wiped out or in turmoil and we’ve only been here one night.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
Haha! I want to see so many more!! XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @esther-c
Umm guys I need some help.
I think my story has outgrown all the powers and stuff. it just makes it complicated!!
The more I read books nowadays there are a LOT of books out there similar to mine. Like, there are all the rich people with powers, and they have control over the people who don’t have powers.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 2 months, 1 week ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @grcr @others who remember my book
GUYSSSS
I found a song that is like the theme song of my Andromeda book
It’s called Commodity by Remedy Drive!! It fits sooo well
- Load More
