@loopylin
Active 2 hours, 16 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3975
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 hours, 39 minutes ago
Kinda. XD Except I’m not a dolphin.
Picture this. You are in a quiet yet semi public place. (Think school student center during class time or a local library) Obviously, crashing out completely is not a good idea because even if you trust the people in the area you probably have to be somewhere soon. But you are so tired.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 days, 4 hours ago
When you can, where do you go outside of the castle?
Do you like being around people or do you like to be alone most of the time?
What do you like to think about when no one else is around?
What are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
What do you have in your pockets right now? Do you have a habit of carrying anything with you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 5 hours ago
What is… your favorite color?
The corner of Merlin’s mouth quirks. “Blue.”
Do you or have you ever had any pets?
“My family has owned lab rats, fish, sea monkeys, cats, new mother dogs in foster, insects, worms, isopods, all sorts of microorganisms. I’ve always wanted a bird because I’m going to work with them someday, but I guess y…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 6 hours ago
Oh. Why would you like to go to the fairie realm?
How has your kingdom made alliances with the fairies before? Do you know the details of how that happened?
What is your family like?
What does a normal day in your life look like?
Do you like your royal responsibilities?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 18 hours ago
Ah. Do you normally have manservants and guardians following you around? That must feel stifling.
Why do you enjoy hunting and fencing?
Your mother sounds kind. Did you have nightmares because of your special gift? Or were your nightmares related to something else?
What is something you have always wanted to do – a dream or a goal -…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 18 hours ago
“Alright, then. Wheedle what you can out of me.” Merlin takes the pretzel sticks and puts one halfway into his mouth like a cigar.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 22 hours ago
Merlin watches you for a little longer, his eye glittering, before he strides over to the kitchen counter and sits down across from you. His voice is quieter and much less emotional than his brother’s. “I’m not sure what all this is about, really.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 22 hours ago
*climbs in through the window* *sets up a chair in front of the previous interviewer, facing Cosmo*
Cosmo, putting away his pie tin and oven mitts, pauses mid-movement. He watches you curiously.
Okay, my turn. *pulls out notepad and pen* I am here to interview your brother.
“Oh. Okay.” He takes off his mitts and waves them at you as he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 23 hours ago
Why did I read Ellis’ voice in a British accent when you’re the one who is supposed to hear British accents from my charactersWho I am doesn’t really matter. I’m just here to interview you. I promise, anything you say will be kept secret.
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Who is your best friend?
What do you think i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 3 days, 23 hours ago
You’re Ellis Stormwatcher, aren’t you? We were both sent here so I can ask you a few questions. I hope you don’t mind if I do that.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 20 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 6 hours ago
Moth
“Please, listen to me,” Moth whispered to the third arrow as he pulled it back.
He supposed he must stop imagining anything sometimes. Why did every single object and living thing siphon off Moth’s mind? It was deeply bothersome.
He had to resist getting worked up and listen to Ari’s advice. He took a deep breath a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 7 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Ah, okay. That makes sense…
Bryce
A dry laugh escaped Bryce before he could stop it. “I got a lot of things to figure out, and most of it is really boring.”
His eyes surveyed the plethora of books around them. He had so many resources to search through, about so much stuff he did not care about.
And if he we…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 1 day ago
Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another.
That is unfortunate 😵💫 Do you have any other plants? If I may ask lol. I grew zinnias this summer, and tomato vines.
I successfully killed a succulent😶🌫️I’m not great with indoor plants, apparently.Tavar will naturally n…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 week, 4 days ago
@loopylin snooping around on kp again after like a year… that’s super cute :)) loove
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
😂
AHH. I love miniature roses. They are everywhere where I live.
That kinda reminds me of how I obtained a new hyperfixiaton with fencing, and now one of my MC’s is in danger of getting a new hobby hehe.
Bryce
“No, thanks.” Bryce crumpled the wrapped in his fist. He sat back comfortably in the chair, focus…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I have ordered a new pit for the miniature rose my dad gave me. Now I’m researching what kind of soil I should get. Nothing is safe. Every character of mine is in danger of obtaining a plant baby. 😂
*clears throat*
Tavar
He settled back into his chair. It was across from the hungry boy, in view of potential librarians.…[Read more]
- Load More
