@lightoverdarkness6
Active 7 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1657
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes! You?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Tomorrow sounds good! Maybe starting at 1:00?
Also, sorry I didn’t respond in time to chat, Whaley. I fell asleep on lunch break and took a 2.5 hour nap instead of writing. So, I hope you got rest too…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m finally back home for a week! Yayy!
Please excuse my inability to focus on this. The other roleplay was easier to focus on for some reason. Time to brainstorm a post. -
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m available right now if you want! I just got back from vacation and I’m super tired, but I have stuff I’d like to write soon. Might as well try to do it now.
Or tomorrow. I’m back home for a few days before vacation starts up again.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Awesome! Would you like to meet today in fortyish minutes? (1:30) That’s when I’m planning to get my writing out. Or schedule a call for tomorrow since this is short notice?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Rallascant
“Come, come. Wonder and adventure and all that rot await you. Don’t drag your feet, now.” Rallascant chuckled to himself as he quickly led the newcomer further into the hedge maze. They turned a corner, and came to a dead end. Half nestled in the leaves at the end of the passage was a stone statue, about sev…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h we are waiting for Whaley, I believe, who is on a trip rn and therefore can’t focus much on roleplaying
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
just curious, how old is Acharis?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
“Would madam prefer her water in a crystal glass or would a golden bowl be more madam’s style?”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
And I’m tired so if you see this consider yourself as tagged as you want to be.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
So, my work schedule just opened up a bit for this week. The camp is very small and relaxed. I can take a couple hours off/chat while on the job, especially in the afternoons between 12-3.
If anyone wants to do a writing call etc. I’m up for it. I do have business stuff/Necessary writing that I desperately need to do. The impetus would be…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey guys sorry I hardly talk on here, but I could use some prayers. Just general family stuff. I don’t feel like explaining it, but God knows. I am not doing great. Also, just being a young adult is a struggle though that’s not always the main issue.
Yeah not sure what else to say. Thanks for reading. Sorry again for neglecting this topic so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
sup dawgs
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
yo yo yo I’m alive hehe
-
Hi!!!!!
-
hI!!!
-
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
-
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?-
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“Any river, I don’t care what river, I just want to drink it. Preferably a clean river. maybe one in the Alps. Well, come to think of it, a river might not be the best idea.”
“Wait. Did the curfew bell ring while we were sparring?” Wilhelm interuptted.
“I dunno,” Wolfgang replied. “Who cares if it did.”
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“What kind of river?” Wilhelm asked absently as he pushed himself back to his feet. As delightful as a little chaos was for a small while, the disorder was already eating at his nerves.
He began pulling the mats back into place. Their smell intensified as with every slap against the stone floor. Herbaceous green was…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Currently Untitled Project (NEW!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 months, 2 weeks ago
I will have to read this! *Leaves tab open*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 2 weeks ago
@liberty
I don’t think I can focus on another art swap right now, but I’m very curious to see some of your horse sketches. -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks! I can do a little art, off and on, but commissions etc. are beyond me at the moment. Seeing what y’all do will be great inspiration and solace for a weary brain. 😄
- Load More
