-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
We have 4 new pet frogs!!!!!!
They’re names are Bert, Bobby, Spence and Skeeter. Collectively, they are called Bobber Spencer.
They’re adorable little peeper frogs and I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good. Sorry, I was at co-op and then had a lot of notifs when I got back so it was a little overwhelming.
Whatever happened to the prince. . . *shudders* Creepy. Hopefully Leon and Julian will get to talk to him soon.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybirdlore @theducktator @keilah-h
The Final Story.
Please note that I might drastically change this one later since I’m not 100% happy with it, but I’ve been changing and playing with this story for so long now that I feel like I need to post it, gather your thoughts (tips for how to make the story better and criticism very…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I know. It’s awful. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s terrible. Praying!! 🙏
-
Koshka replied to the topic What are some interesting things you've learned through story research? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Some of these were more “research inspired by books” than research for books.
- Dead bodies can bleed at the mouth and nose if moved after the blood pools.
- Although black was a much sought after color of fabric in the middle ages, we don’t have many examples that survived to today, as the dyes used to make a solid black were…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, so are MC 2 and the villain related perhaps???
Love Alden’s boots. XD
Very intrigued indeed…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sure!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hip Hip!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool! I’ll take a look through my collection and pass on anything i find!
Nooo…. I don’t think I actually did. I remember you telling me you had a sketch, but I don’t seem to have one in my emails. You could email it to me again if you don’t mind!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
*Chokes on tea*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Let’s see if I can describe what’s in my head without a picture.
You’ve seen the sketch I did of Silvia’s suit, correct? Well, his has the same basic design and structure (without the skirt of course). Each piece seals on the inside with the next peice, so there’s no openings, slits, or such. The material is a type of layered…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
AHHH YES Zlati and Vulka are dears. XD
Honestly, I’ve been reworking their story recently (the plot just got another layer of intrigue that I didn’t see coming [Zlati’s plot has been rearranged and he may or may not have ended up in the middle of an assassination attempt on accident…) and I’ve been wanting to rant about it, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
🤣 That would be pretty cool!!
What does his armor look like, btw? I’ve seen some cool sci-fi-ish armor lying about.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD that’s hilarious.
It’s a cool picture. And yeah, I get it. If I got a pic that had Leoron’s actual armor I’d freak out, even if the background was a pink balloon arch.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
and finally, MC #5:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More

I want pictures Ruth!! XDXD
PICTURES??? XD
I’ll see if I can get some good ones.
They’re slippery escape artists, so I might have to take them through the glass of their terrium cuz I don’t dare trust them to stay still in my hand long enough for a pic XD
They sound addddooooorableeeee!