-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
That’s exciting! I’ll have to check her books out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Honestly, I just love them all. 😂 I’m sorry, I know that’s not really helpful.
If you want to share more about the characters, maybe we could try to throw out some more specific ideas?
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Blaine…. Do you need a hug?
Great drawing! The emotion is shown very clearly.
Also, just saw your mbti group one. XD Love it. It’s a fabulous idea and well executed. -
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Aw. I like that backstory. Ideas that come from drawing are some of the best.
It’s… Fun. Clothing research is at least a very personalizable form of experimental archeology, even if it’s frustrating to make a piece three times only to make it too long again. 🤣
But definitely superfluous for your drawing. They’re cute as they are.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
It really was!
I like the idea of the Dark Lord returning, and I am eager to see where it goes.
It is going to be SO HARD to wait! I still can’t get over the fact that I am in love with stick figures. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
sounds good
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Yes they are!
btw, you signed your name differently at the end of each one. Is that on purpose, or do you like one way better than the other?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Thank you so much!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
Ugh. I don’t care about AVM. I want this!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
If anyone read the message above, there was a delay with the printer so I actually have until Monday to get those reviews, and they would be very helpful. So sorry for the short notice. But yes, if I could get one for each book from each of you that…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
does it really take him a whole year?!?!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
Yes, and it looks like there may actually be a delay until Monday morning, so if I could get it by then that would be great.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
*screams*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
I have a request for my most excellent MI team!
Would some/all of you consider writing a short review (between a couple sentences and a paragraph) Sector 5: The Hidden and The Numbered and the Nameless. I’ll be sticking these on the backs of the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
KP finally let me see the image! I love it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Yes! I love that one!!!
This will forever been the best one that he has had though! We all cried because it was so beautiful! Even dad teared up. You can see her mom and dad and big brother in the crowd….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Oh cool!
Really? The style makes you think of mine? That’s a great complement because I really look up to him.
Lol, yeah, it might not be super polished, but they are still historically accurate (a huge plus for me) and I love the author.
Yes, Angas is the next MC, and he also has to wrestle with this (the book being titled…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CALLING ALL LEFT-HANDED PEOPLE in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Thank you so much! This is helpful. (especially since you are noticing these things in left-handed people it gives me some insite on what things other notice)
Yes, this culture will be hyper sensitive to this so I’m trying to gather up all the things they might notice.
As for the eye thing, I do that too! I can’t tell if it’s an author…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
- Load More
