-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Third question of the day answered! Thank you.
Also, do you put salt on buttered popcorn? Sorry, I like Grapeseed oil and salt on my popcorn which I make at home, so I have no idea what people do with buttered popcorn. And I can’t stop thinking about it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I don’t have a pic, so I’ll just write this one.
Me: **Explaining my world building and characters to non writer friends**
My friends: “Wow, that’s some Tolkien-level stuff!” I have no idea what she just said.
Me: **Explaining my world building and characters to my writer friends**
My writer friends: “That’s cool. You have an interesting…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
My old drawings used to be stick figures with hair on the sides, smiley faces with a dot nose and an oval body instead of a line…
I’ll show you the pictures probably later today or Monday, just warning you, they look off.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Aww, he’s cute.
I should post some kind of thing here, but I’ve basically only got a pencil drawing of Dragotin, a failer of trying to do Tenz, and a slightly messed up Thurston pic. Basically the art version of my writing…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I can see Silvanis and Callum getting along well with Trevor!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Alpha
Violet stared at him, not what he was doing, as he put the charge back into the knife, causing it to glow again and then secured it in the sheath on his arm.
He stared back at her, raising an eyebrow. Violet turned and began walking away.
Alpha stared after her, still captivated by her hair. Suddenly, he shook himself. I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks.
The guy Chase meet in this scene, Dr. Asher Beren eventually becomes Chase’s doctor when he gets older. He was the only man Chase trusted until Roger Marshall.
Also, I just wanted to verify, but a while back I sent you a Canva link to the final drawing of Leo. I was looking at the drawing this morning and…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 3 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
The baby😭😭😭
For being unedited, it really does sound good!!
and also…Chase needs all of the love and all of the hugs.
*offers to give all of the hugs I can possibly give*
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@theducktator @grcr Thx y’all 💖💖
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
UPDATE!!!!
@mineralizedwritings @koshka @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @grcr @scoutfinch180 @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @anyone-elseI have another update on Freedom’s Fire!!
The formatting for Freedom’s Fire is officially finished!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I…[Read more]-
Congratulations! I can’t wait to read your book!
-
Tysm!!! I can’t wait for all of y’all to read it💖
-
-
YAY Freedom!!! That’s so so so exciting! I can’t wait to read it! <3
-
Tysm!!!!!!! Eeee, I can’t wait until I get to hear what everyone thinks about it💖 I’m ready for all of the happiness, sadness, and maybe the outrage😂
-
AHHH yesssssss!!! I’m sure there will be many tears and laughs (and possibly screaming for your treatmeant of the poor bois…. possibly XD)
-
-
-
Ayyy that’s awesome!! 😃😆😆
-
Tysm!! 💖💖
-
-
OMG!!! That is AMAZING!!! Congrats!!!! I can’t wait till it goes live!!
-
TYSM!!!!! 💖💖
-
-
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
-
So happy for you Freedom!! This is super exciting and I’m so glad to have seen you get so far with this 🥰 Good luck!
Also I’m so disappointed the same time you joined Instagram is the time I’ll no longer be posting my art there!
Ps. Just finished the fellowship 🙂
-
@mineralizedwritings
Tysm, girlie💖
Yeah, it is disappointing, but at least we still have KP <3EEEEEEEE *happy dance* what did you think????
and perhaps more importantly….what did you think of Legolas?😏
and most important, what did you think of Aragorn??😍😎
😂😂👀-
The Two Towers is so good it’s ridiculous. I can’t believe I was so unwilling to try LOTR for so long. Idk what I was waiting for???? 😂
-
I loved it so much!! I love how there is still hope in the group despite the circumstances. I watched the first movie with my family yesterday and I’ll just say… it was a lot. I know you haven’t seen it yet so I’ll leave it at that unless you want more lol.
Legalos might be my favorite character like honestly. I mean he is…[Read more]
-
@mineralizedwritings
EEEEE, yesssssssssss, it’s AMAZING😍😍😍 ahhhh, I wanna watch the movies so bad but I’m waiting for my BFF to get back from Europe😂 I realllyyyyy wanna watch them so bad tho. Hopefully I can maybe get all 3 books read before she gets back so we can watch all 3 movies together XXD
EEEEEE, I knew you would love him😂😂 (he really is…[Read more]-
XDXD yes!! Let’s see some fanart!
Wow, really? I need to catchup! I don’t like it as much but I’m probably not at the good part yet.
XD yep it’s great! I’m so glad we’re getting to do this! Oh, and you should totally read all the books before the movie, I noticed they rearranged the plot a little so I got spoilers from…[Read more]
-
-
@mineralizedwritings
Yesssss, fanart may come in the future 👀
Yeah, I get that. Alsooooo, I only have two chapters of The Two Towers left🫣XXD and I am PUMPED for book 3. Literally cannot wait.For sure!! <3 Yessss, well, I'll probably have all 3 books read before my BFF comes back in August, so😂
Yessssssssss, just like an anime character!!! 🤣…[Read more]-
but no spoilers from me on who Faramir is. You’ll have to find out yourself *crosses arms*
-
-
-
-
-
Yay!! So exciting!
-
Congrats Freedom! That’s so exciting!
-
Oh yeah!!! I can’t wait!
-
Eeeee!! So excited!!! 😆 I will buy it as soon as I can after it comes out and I’ll be sure to leave an Amazon review as well!!
-
@trailblazer @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @esther-c Thank y’all so much💖💖 (and yesssss, reviews are so helpful, Esther!! Thank you so much, that means a lot more than you know✨🫶💖)
-
💖💖
-
-
YESSSSSSSSS FREEDOMMMM!! I am sooo proud of you <333
-
TYSM girlie!!! 💖💖
-
- Load More

