-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I’ll just casually pretend that I didn’t read that.Pure genius! 😉
I probably should go through and add things to differentiate/clarify. I most likely will, idk.
The first two chapters of this book are really difficult, but I promise things become a bit easier later.
Got it! And I get the struggle. You don’t want to info dump or…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @ducktator
Oof… Celerant just put Viktor in an awkward place. His deep sense of justice won’t like that. XDViktor
He was going to have a headache. Not from a strike or anything, but from this whole unruly ordeal.
“Great job!” He passed a ball to a lanky kid with the aim of a sniper. The kid nodded and pegged another…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
XD
Gabriel Mai
“That depends. Right now? No. You don’t have the strength nor the experience. In the future possibly, though I will say, there is yet to be a woman monster hunter where I am from. But if a woman had the will, and the strength to back it up, I guess it could be okay, though women should be protected like children…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
lololol. I get that. The Tangled one was me with the Zero Hour: Freedom set.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
Emrys set Blaine down and tilted Bennett’s face upward, “Of course I’m coming home today! I have a couple days off and ten little beans waiting to party with me.”
Bennett’s face lit up, “Are we gonna watch a movie?”
Awwwww
Mam…” Blaine stared adoringly. Without hesitation, he knew what he must draw. First a circle, because all good things start…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
He’d hate her attitude XD, but yes
Gabriel Mai
When the screaming quieted, Gabriel answered. “Pretty much, though I don’t know what a Chee-wa-wa is. Ditching them? I can’t. At the moment, the village I live in has had an increased number of attacks despite the population not growing by a large amount, and a few new varieties of…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
lol, well thanks. I get told I’m crazy or weird all the time. XD
haha. It’s not me always either. But I feel like readers view us as always thinking that. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago
Those are great. I think there’s a little bit of crazy in all of us. XD
Also, the last one is fabulous. I don’t think I’ve done that as an author, though. I’m usually the reader watching on in horror, lol!
Ivyyyyy Greeeeeeennn. Nooooooo!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
By “kid” he’s obviously more of a teen, lol.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
I actually have a similar drawing I could use some critique on. It’s of Elrond as a kid. I intend to add Elros too. (I’m only a little bit of a LotR/Silmaril nerd, unless it concerns these two. I realized how many amazing twin brothers are in this family, and now I want to know their story, lol. And write a fanfic. Save their uncles… 🥹 The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel shook his head. “It isn’t proper for a Protector to share his secret with many people. Besides, if they discovered my birthmarks, the fact I’m the Protector wouldn’t save me. I’ve already been marked as a demon by my previous village, and they’ve all seen the Protector fight at some point or another.” The red…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
I don’t know who got shot!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
@rae I like both pictures! The second one looks like he’s moving, which I think is neat. The only thing I’d like better about the other is that I do like the wind coming from behind him/how it pushes his hair forward and frames his face. I’m enjoying imagining them happening right after each other in a scene, like he turned around. 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months ago
lol, thanks. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 10 months ago
True, true.
We’ve become proficient in anarchy. Says a lot about the quality of our group…. Not sure what, but it says a lot of it.
- Load More
