-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision
AWWW!!!! THEY’RE SOO CUTEE!! 😍😍😍 -
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thx!! I’m so glad that it made you smile!! 😊
Oh my goodness, I loved that chapter!! So sad and so sweet. 🥲
Oh and I meant to tell you, I was reading a historical fiction set in the time of WWII and every time they mentioned SS officers, I thought of Riker. Especially when one officer helped the MC escape from the other o…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
And here’s the latest thing I’ve drawn: a design sketch for the costume I’m making for a kid’s camp next week.

Plus an example of my scribbled writing which I couldn’t crop out. Nice.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I have a LOT of work to do this week between sewing and Bible Quiz ING, soI might not be able to do this challenge… I may just have to try my hand at shadows later though….
As for the prompt, the last thing I drew was a pattern for a kirtle. XD But as for actual drawing/art, I think this portrait of Alyona and Viktor might be it. (At…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Those look amazing! What type of pen do you use? I’m hoping to try out dip pens soon, but we shall see…
I understand. =) God bless with your studies!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh nice!! xD Well brainstorming still counts 😂 I really wasn’t sprinting, I got on but then dis lots of other things like some brainstorming and reading prompts, so doesn’t really count xD
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tuberculosis?!
How soon is he going to be liberated after this, cause your poor charies are being tortured and I don’t like that too much. *Folds arms*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Sharing Prompt
Here are a few questions. Feel free to answer as many as you wish. Please share a picture or your work with your answer.
- What is the last thing you drew?
- What is your favorite thing or way to draw or paint?
- What is your favorite art media?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Technique Exercise Challenge
Draw something completely by shadows. It does not matter what the thing is; it could be a person, a hand, an apple, ect.
You can start with an outline of the object, it just needs to not be visible by the end. Every detail has to be shown by shadows or shading.
Any media can be used, wether graphite, acrylic, ink,…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @euodia-vision @hybridlore @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else
Alas, I forgot to submit something last week. I am here now, however, and shall try to get this thing up and running! *I cheer and trip on my shoes*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Baby animals are just the best 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh my word those graphite drawings look so good!!! 🤩
I love that!! It looks awesome!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
🤣 Yeah, poor girl XD haha, good for you!!! XD (average woman height in the US is around 5’4″, so yes, you are above average 😉) I’m probably about 5’3″ or something like that, lol, and i don’t think I’m really gonna grow anymore XD
Oh ok 😄
Well, it’s just the height God wants you to be 😊
But hey, look, you’re as tall as Leo!!! (p…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Haha, that’d be so fitting for them 🤣🤣
Ikr? 🤣
aww, it would!!! Fynn needs a girl! XD #FindFynnAGirlLol 🤣🤣
Yesss!! I seriously need to find him one!! She’ll probably show up briefly in the trilogy, then show up again in the sequel. 😏 (Maybe today’s a good day for building a character… ὠ…
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
they’re just so perfect together!!! 🥰
Yes, for sure! 😊
and it is funny, Iris is, like, at least a whole foot shorter than Riker, poor girl XD
She’s at MOST 5 feet tall 😅
Oh no, poor Iris! 😂 I have to say I’ve never really experience that. Our family is pretty tall. I’m 5’ 6’’ and I’m thirteen. (I guess that’s tall for my age…?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yesss 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I’m so doing Luke Skywalker (Lukas and Skylar) on Day 25. 🤣
And Day 14 would work so well for Fynn, except I haven’t found a match for him yet. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, Riker and Iris!!! 😍
- Load More
