-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Nooooo!!! 😭 As soon as I saw Fin’s name I knew he was the one who was going to die. 😢
Anyway, great job girl!! I loved reading it! 😊 Even though Fin had to die… 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome backkk!!! 🥳 I’ve missed you so much!! ❤️ I was actually just thinking about you and was about to ask how you were doing. 😄 I guess I got my answer. 😉
Life is pretty good! There’s a lot of change and unknowns right now, but we’re just trusting God and following His leading. 😊
Writing’s going pretty well, too! I haven…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, girl, I totally understand. 😊
Oh noooo!!! 😭 You can do this, Freedom! 🥲 Good luck! 😅❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m definitely going to write a story for yesterday’s and today’s prompts… 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Aww, so sweet!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll RP as Derek in Coding later today, btw. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, good idea about the bullies. I’m down for it.
Do you wanna RP for Clint and Rueben? (There’s no rush at all, tho. 😊)
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m hereeee!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, of course. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I love it!!
You’ll have to tell me when you eventually find a Keston faceclaim. 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Self-doubt about writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think I’ve ever experience this personally, (probably because I’ve got arrogance issues that I seriously need to get rid of 😂), but I can understand where you’re coming from. Like, I know my writing isn’t that great, but I know that if I keep writing, I will improve. It just takes time (lots of time) and effort (lots of effort).…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP! Blocked With An ENTIRE WIP!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
So glad all of us could help!! ❤️
Oh my word. That advice on making scenes fun and stuff… I am so going to have to keep that in mind for my writing. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok, I’ll definitely do that. 😉😜
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m going to RP as Lukas so he can chat with Rueben. 🙂
Lukas
Lukas titled his head, staring at the canvas. Who to draw… who to draw…
There was always Everton. That would be pretty funny.
Or the teacher… naw. A little weird.
Maybe… Skylar? His cheeks flushed at the thought. He wouldn’t dare let anyone see a sketch of h…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
the baby!!! 😭
Aww, ik!! 😢
Ami
“Uh, so, I know we’ve spent quite a bit of time together since school started…and I was wondering,” Clint smiled gently. “Would you like to go to the dance with me? It’s okay if not! I’m not afraid of rejection.”
A smile made it’s way to Ami’s face and her emerald green eyes met his blue. “I’d love…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @anyone
Just so y’all know, I won’t be able to get to replying to the RPs until tomorrow. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! I love Narnia and the Wingfeather saga too!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey everyone! Unfortunately I haven’t been writing or on KP too much lately, we just started packing a few days ago and I’ll probably need some time 🙂 Just wanted to say I won’t be working on my goals anymore, at least right now, but I would still love to hear how yall’s WIPS are going! And I will try to respond to my tags too ♥️♥️
I do love…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
And @everyone-else This will be my last RP for a little while because I’m going to go eat lunch and watch a movie with my siblings. 🙂
Ev
“Only sort of,” Falon said with a smirk. “But uh…” she glanced around the room. “This isn’t an accident.” She threw the ball in her hand at Ev.
This time, Ev caught it and threw it back. But she man…[Read more]
- Load More

Hope the move goes well
And I’ll definitely pray for you
I completely understand and I hope life gets a little less busy
Thank you Miley!!! ♥️♥️
Thanks so much girl! ♥️♥️
While I have never moved before, I know some families who have moved a lot and how stressful that can be. I totally understand and will be praying for you!! 😊❤️
Thank you!! ♥️♥️
You’re so welcome!! ❤️
Praying everything goes well and that God can fill you with His peace that transcends all understanding during this time. ❤
Thank you!! ♥️☺️