-
hybridlore replied to the topic What website should I use? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Umm idk, I would look into Walgreens haha. Are you talking about printing or just designing it? It sounds cool!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Your guys’ blogs are all really cool! I’ve designed some before but never really posted, but maybe someday! I also subscribed to a few of yours too 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Aww this is Soo cute!! I never thought about Steve and Wanda together 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Sooo…
All my charries besides Derek and just kind of floating around somewhere in the school…
Yeahhh… not sure where they are rn. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
(@esther-c LOOKING AT YOU, AMIDALA. YOU DARE GO WITH CLINT INSTEAD OF EV???)
Heh heh…
😅😏😂
Wellll… this is just practice for my actual WIP. 🤷🏻♀️ And it’s for their own good… I swear by the International Author’s Creed. ✋🏻 (which probably has something in it about torturing you charries… XD) (and which t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh xD Gotcha!! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Wow good job!!! 😉 So wait, is this a new thing, to post last thing written??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yep, np!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Haha thanks!! 😉 You too!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok, here’s part of it
I head over to Mom and Evan. Mom tries to smile at me, but it comes out looking too forced. “Honey, you ready?”
“Yeah.” I try to sound normal, but my voice cracks a little. Ugh.
She gives me a quick hug from her chair and taps Evan on the shoulder. “Come on, buddy.”Well there’s not much 😅 Basic…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah!! 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @whalekeeper
🤣🤣 Oh, ok xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Tysm girl!! I really appreciate you writing all that out!! ❤️
So, from where I already started writing, the beginning is just after they find out, and the main character is alone in the bathroom. So yeah, that was fine, I guess, but then I made her leave and go back to the waiting room, where her mom was, anddd 😬 I didn’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, great job!!! How do you write so fast?? I got like a hundred, but also some research soo 😅 I’m done too!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles Any ideas?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @or-anyone
Hey! If you have a minute, I’m having trouble with this again 🤨 Mostly character interactions. I don’t really know how to write these, especially with the character’s family in the beginning. In the first scene, they’re at the hospital/doctor’s office, where they’ve just been told the character’s not doing well and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ok!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @freedomwriter76
Ok! Starting at :06
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles
Oh ok!! Haha got distracted watching trailers with my sister 😅 Idk, hopefully a long ish sprint but well see how it goes 😉
- Load More
