-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hope in the Horizon, my WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I would love to hear more about it!! And I don’t think it sounds too much like a Hallmark, it actually sounds really sad, and sweet, and it has a great theme too! I think I saw the character boards on another forum already so I know a little about it! xD Well anyway definitely tag me if you post anything about it, or chapters!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok xD just wondering
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww it’s going to be so sadd!!! xD Well good job on them anyway, I guess not everyone can be redeemed 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
So wait then, wouldn’t Steve and Peggy’s kid be wayy older than everyone else? xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aw thank you!! I would love that!! I guess I’ll just have to look for some tomorrow, but if you see any that you think would work I would love to see them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! I was looking for some about time, family, life, and just trusting God but I didn’t find many yet. I didn’t really look too long though, oh yeah and I didn’t know what the character should look like so I didn’t find a face laim either xD 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok I’ll have to check them out! Thanks 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I was actually trying to look for pictures for a moodboard for my story, but I couldn’t really find too many yet 🤔 Any suggestions? It’s the cancer one lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh they look good!!!
-
hybridlore and
Kylie are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
If you have any more boards, I would love to see them!! Tho I totally get it if you don’t, there’s a lot of characters 😅😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhhhhhhh 😅😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley
Ohh 🤦♀️🤦♀️
So wait how does that make sense?? I just looked up the enchantress and it says she’s thors enemy — what movie was she in again? Or is she just from the comics? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh ok thanks!! 😁 I see it now
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wait a second… Vision has a kid?!?! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh looks awesome!! No that’s ok 😉, I’m glad it was fun!!!
I don’t remember any of these villains 😫😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Is it just me or is the kingdom pen recent topics page down?
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds like I’d enjoy those! I’ll definitely look them up!!
- Load More
