-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
First of all, super cool idea!!
Second, my vote is…..
Italy!
Though all three sound awesome… 🤔😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think Addison fits pretty well with the pic. And I like the name. 😊 If you want some more ideas, I’ve recently started an ongoing list of names for future characters. Here it is:
- Lorraine
- Novalie
- Isla
- Nova
- Serafina
- Emerson
- Aella
- Felicity
- Alessia
- Willa
- Willow
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizdwritings
Oh my goodness, that looks awesome! I love it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh cool! That’s awesome!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, I want to see this 😅
A movie night, cabin trip, or like @euodia-vision said, maybe an amusement park?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aughhh 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Thanks!! 😉 I’ll let you know once I decide, but yeah, me too
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oops… it’s the main character, and the same story 😅 Haven’t finished her board yet, either, but here’s her picture:
Of course, she’s been through chemo before, so her hair isn’t as long as the picture but that was my reference anyway 😆
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhh… another idea 😅😆
@smiley @esther-c @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-who’s-on!!
Wanted to hear what you guys thought of these names, I’m trying to pick one (I know, I should have one already, but for me names are aughgh…. the hardest ….)
Right now I have Caroline, Avery, or Addison as…[Read more]
-
hybridlore and
MineralizedWritings are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore and
Faith are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore and
whaley are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@orangearmadillo How are you doing? I haven’t heard from you recently
-
@hybridlore
Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. I’ve been super busy, and just kind of started to drift away from KP. I probably won’t be on here nearly as much, but I’ll try to read or post some stuff sometimes. I’m doing good, though. My summer’s been great. How about yours?-
@orangearmadillo
No, that’s ok! I totally get it. That’s great!! Mine has been pretty good so far too 😉
How’s your writing going? Are you and @kyronthearcanin still working on your story together?-
@hybridlore
My writing has been kind of slow honestly, but I have been “writing” in a way. Wrote a couple sermons, wrote a song for a worship night, wrote code and stories for some games, blah blah blah… I have been wanting to write a finished story sometime soon though. As far as that story with my sister, it kind of came to a stop. We might…[Read more]-
Wow, that’s amazing!! Are you wanting to be a pastor or something like that? (I’m pretty sure you’re younger than Solfyre, right??)
Yeah, tbh I haven’t gotten too much done but I have been trying this idea I’ve had for a while, so there’s that 😉 I only have a couple hundred words so far, tho.
Aw, yeah, that’s always how it’s been for me too. I…[Read more]-
@hybridlore
Yeah, my goal is to be a preacher as an adult. Yep, younger than Solfyre too.
Good luck on that idea by the way! What’s it about? (if it’s classified info that’s okay lol) -
@orangearmadillo
Awesome!! Thanks 😅 No it’s not classified lol, it’s about a girl learning she’s going to die from cancer and dealing with doubt and hopelessness after that. There’s actually a thread about it if you want to read it. -
@hybridlore
Sure, what’s the thread called? -
– (@) July 18, 2023
If you have any tips or anything, I would love to hear them!
-
-
-
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Also, if you go into a different forum (like general writing discussions, for example, or writing critiques) and click create new topic, your post doesn’t end up in the new people forum 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Possible story idea in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooh cool!! Definitely tag me if you end up posting some of this!!
Also thank you for not making KING an acronym 😅👏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley Oh gotcha xD Well, good job anyway!! 😭😭
It’s kind of funny, one of my friends has an aunt who worked with the props for Wandavision, so all the decorations and stuff I think was her 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
😭😭😭😭😭
Also am I the only one who feels like they don’t do sad scenes justice, I tried really hard, but I feel like I don’t show the pain enough
Tbh it’s really, really hard to show this kind of grief in writing, so I wouldn’t worry about it 😅 I don’t know if I could do it accurately, either.
- Load More
