Possible story idea

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Possible story idea

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Faith
    @fab
      • Total Posts: 150

Hello. These OC’s are a possible idea for a book if it works out, if not, I’m just keeping the story in my head bc I love it. Ik it’s kinda similar to maze running and hunger games, but I loved the idea. I’m known for copy-pasting things 😙.

Oc ideas 😀 (as traumatic as possible, yes?)

First Name: Chester

Middle name: Alex

Last name: Taylor

He’s an introvert, but not to the max.

Eyes: Green

Hair: brown

Lives in a modern broken world set in the year 2083.
      He’s the host to a growing vine that will eventually take him over.

He had a family: two younger brothers and parents, but they were taken from him at a young age by an agency known as KING.

He now owns a house deep into the woods where nobody can find him, as KING is looking for him and any other possible threats to their company.

He has an incredible sense of time, to the exact minute. Which comes in handy.

As much as he is being taken over by them he loves plants, and has always been able to in a way ‘speak to them’ which is how he came across the vine which has taken him over. Sometimes it controls his brain, but not very often, it only gets more frequent as life goes on.

He can be extremely deadly.

He has a thing for chicken wings.

He’s the opposite of a vegan, as he loves plants. (but he’s not fat, this boy exercises 💪)

He hates lying and only does it in a matter of death or life sort of situation

First name: Ruben

Middle name: Henry

Last name: Stanford

Eyes: one blue, the other white.

Hair: brown

Ambivert.

He puts on a happy front around strangers, comes across as the most joyful person you’d meet. But it’s only to cover up for his loss and sorrow, you might find him crying himself to sleep some nights. Only his close friends understand this, the very few he does have.

He is exceptionally skilled with a knife and is wanted by KING for helping wanted innocents escape into hiding.

Has a pet bird who’s been his companion for life, it’s name is Ink.

Had a little sister that he loved and cared for until KING took her away, she was his last family, and now he’s left with nightmares of the night they shot her.

He’s good with electronics.

Has trouble trusting people and letting them help him.

Likes apples a lot XD

Tries to stay away from Meg as he is very superstitious.

His bird has powers that only he is aware of.

Started the hidden agency known as Agentur, whose goal is to get rid of KING, and rescue those who are captured by them.

(no i purposely named the agency ‘agentur’ which literally means ‘agency’ in german, because it’s funny)

First Name: Meg

Middle name: Amy

Last name: Whittle (it’s actually Lorde)

Eyes: Purple (bc yes

Hair: dark brown with highlights

Extrovert.

She’s sweet, but has a thing for bombs.

Extremely fast, she’s often asked to help rescue the taken innocent people.

follows Ruben everywhere, thinks of him as some sort of god

Her Father worked for KING, and when she discovered what they really do, she went to him for help, but when she also learned that he didn’t care, she ran away, and is now being hunted.

She thought her father loved her and is now haunted by the fact that he never did, he just pretended so she’d leave him alone.

Very reckless and persistent.

Her father is well known in the KING industry so she’s taken on a new last name to hide her identity from those who are trying to kill and get rid of KING. It’s also because she’s ashamed of what he’s done.

Hates Chesters guts, says he’s too ‘rude’ and not talkative enough, and that he should be helping Agentur to get rid of KING instead of hiding in the woods.

About KING.

No, King isn’t an acronym. Its name was given after the head of the department itself: Gregory King.

This companies jobs’ sole purpose is to keep order and restrain in the world. It’s widely known and now has several bases in multiple countries.

At the time Gregory saw what everybody saw, the world was falling apart, sickness was more common, storms and earthquakes were appearing all over the world more frequently. People were out of hand, scared, reckless, hungry.

He decided someone needed to take order, restore the world to its original ways, and bring peace.

It started that way, he sent out groups of people to clean the streets, give food to the poor, and help restore broken homes. But it got out of hand, the idea of having all this sheer power drove him mad, if he had so much in his hands why not use it to his advantage?

He decided the area was overpopulated, and just for show of power. started finding the sick and killing them or taking them back to KING.

People were outraged by this, and started attempting to break into KING, attack the place and whatnot. Those who rebelled were also found and killed, anyone who dared defy KING had to go into hiding. It was a horrible seven years of being the puppets for KING. Until Ruben decided to build a hidden agency, to counter KING.

Finally, people had hope.

But do you remember?
      August, honey, you were mine

hybridlore
      @hybridlore
        • Total Posts: 1359

@fab

Ooh cool!! Definitely tag me if you end up posting some of this!!

Also thank you for not making KING an acronym 😅👏

There is always light behind the clouds.
        - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

hybridlore
        @hybridlore

@fab

Also, if you go into a different forum (like general writing discussions, for example, or writing critiques) and click create new topic, your post doesn’t end up in the new people forum 😉

Faith
          @fab

@hyrbidlore ty for the tip girly. and yes haha I didn’t want to have to think of a whole thing for KING so Yk… it just sounds cool 💅 #queenofbeinglazy

But do you remember?

Faith
            @fab

@hybridlore Scuse me misspelled the tag and it’s not letting me edit it

But do you remember?

hybridlore
              @hybridlore

@fab

Ofc! Yeah I gotcha 😅

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3213

@fab

Oooh, this sounds like such a cool idea! I love it!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Faith
                  @fab

Thank you @esther-c !! i’ve been working on it for awhile hehe

But do you remember?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  >