-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh, cool!!! 😁
Some ideas for last names for Paxton are Dale, Greene, and Crawford? Haha that one was kind of random, lol. Are you looking for ordinary names or unique ones?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Your house sounds really fun!! XD I bet you’re busy, lol. When did you guys move?
-
hybridlore and
Light are now friends 3 years, 2 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol now that I posted here it doesn’t show she was most recent… lol whoops.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeahhh it’s being weird again, I had to go to her profile.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Awwww that was soo sweet!!!!! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! That’s totally fine, I hope your writing’s going well!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD No problem, I really do love his character xD and that line about teenage boys… 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Hey! I’m working on Katrin’s story again right now, at least for the moment, and I wrote a scene that doesn’t really fit that well… but I’m not sure how to fix it, because it’s kind of a bridge to something that needs to happen… anyway, if you ever have time, I would love to brainstorm with you!
-
Sure! I may be on and off because of randomness going on (we have a wacky schedule XD) but I would love to help brainstorm!
-
Awesome!! XD Yeah, I totally get that, thanks tho! So basically, I don’t know if you remember where I stopped last.. it was right as Katrin’s about to leave the rebel’s building, and (I’ve added) then she sees that they have her brother, and decides not to leave.
Here’s the part I’m not sure about, it just doesn’t really flow well… and it’s…[Read more]-
Yeah… probably go ahead and send me the rest lol. I think I can probably imagine it better that way. 😉
-
Ok! Yeah, sorry that sounds a little confusing. I’ll send you an email in a sec 😉 Thanks!
-
👍
-
-
-
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper XD XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
XD
Jem gave all the others a good example by shaking hands with the gooey blob
For some reason I just love this sentence XD Jem’s so funny…
@smiley are you still wanting to join the RP?
Ok, anyway… @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @whaley @loopy I’m finally getting around to this! Sorry about that lol.
Anika
Please, all…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 2 months ago
I like your profile!!
I can try to help! Are you keeping Paxton or changing his name?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh, yeah, that would be crazy. Oohh, that’s awesome!! I did see some of your art on your blog, you’re really good! 😊
I’m pretty good too, thanks! Just been reading and writing a lot, plus hanging out with our neighbors and a bunch of errands, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow… Poor Orion 😅 A whole bottle of lemon juice…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oohhhh!!! Cool!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooooohhh me too!!! 🥰 It’s really good!! Poor Lesli… 😭
“Don’t name him! He has a limited lifespan!”
XD 🤣🤣😂
-
Koshka posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
I am stepping off out of the Kingdom of Pen for a while. I’m sorry if I have left anyone hanging, but I need to get some stuff figured out in the bigger Kingdom. God bless!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love it too!!!!
and this story sounds right up your alley 😉
Yeah, I’m surprised you’ve never done one like this before!! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh, right!!! yeah, Idk tho.
He could join the Nazis, and then realize as the war goes on that they’re horrible… that could be interesting. Like, a soldier who is trapped in the military but doesn’t agree with what they’re doing, at all? I could kind of see that for him since he was so willing to join the army in the first…[Read more]
- Load More
