-
hybridlore replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Welllll I don’t know much about historical fiction, but @freedomwriter76 might be able to help!
I would try to find some similar books, and then takes notes off what they did, and of course research. Maybe Mistborn?
I’m happy to help brainstorm if you want help with other stuff, though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah, I get it girl, just joking 😅
Oooohhhh you must send it to me!! xD I reallyy want to read that.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s Christmas!! XD Write happy for that! It can be bittersweet because Leon misses his kids. Lolol girl, you’re enjoying this way too much 😅🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Soo, my character’s just floating around somewhere, and with the sci-fi rp, I think I’ll drop out of this one. But you guys are welcome to still use her if you want. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
xD No of course not lol I do that to people all the time, unfortunately xD
Ahhh that’s ok, that’ll probably be me too 😅. But yeah… it’s really weird lol.
XD I mean, there’s not really a rush… my parents don’t need me to start driving as soon as I can, but it’s just crazy that I can soon, y’know?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh wow!! That’s cool! xD Lol
Yeah! Well, I’m taking a class this year so I have to figure out how to use our camera xD Awesome!! I really like nature and landscapes. But portraits would probably be fun too! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww this was really good! Some of the flashbacks were a little confusing to read, but if it’s going to be a graphic novel later that will probably be easier 😉 Thanks for sharing it!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, just saw this! Pretty good, I didn’t do much, but I was able to practice with the camera for my photography class! 😁
What about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ooohh awesome!!! This is really interesting!! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, I love that. 😂🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, research xD
Thanks again!
Oh don’t worry about it, lol. Happens to me allllll the time 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Woah… I’m not sure why it posted twice.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey!! I’m glad you’re back! 😉
Thanks, girl! Glad to be back! 😊
Yeah… not a huge fan of research, so at this point I’m thinking I’ll probably stick with contemporary, and just outline reallyyy well so that it doesn’t drag, or place it in some vague historical setting and do the same.
Yep… outlining… 😬😂
I think the historical aspe…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!! 😢
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, Himmler!! 😢
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AHHH I LOVE IT BUT ITS SO SADDD 😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooohh, cool!! Really interesting cliffhangers xD
- Load More
