-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I’m not sure if you still have time, I know you’ve been busy lately, so just lemme know what works! I’m sure I can figure out everything after I mess with it for a bit, but if you’d still want to I’d love to have you help! There is a way to add collaborators on Wix, so I would just need your email, but if you’re not…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow.. that was a lot of books xD I guess I should’ve expected that. Thanks for replying everyone! I’ll try to answer all of them, lol
Yep! In my opinion, the second one got a little weird but I might still finish it.. just skip over some parts.
Oooh, I’ll have to check that one out! It looks kind of interesting! Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think everyone has already recommended books that I would have recommended. XD
But you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, right? If not, I highly recommend it! 👌🏻
Umm… I can’t really think of anything else right now. Oh!! Actually, the Ascendance series by Jennifer Nielsen is really good. I’ve read the first four, but haven’t gotten to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, searching through multiple docs trying to find something. It’s always great to have it separated but all in one place. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yesss!! He’s been writing for almost half a century, so he’s like a writing genius. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I didn’t get tagged for that, lol 🤔
Yep, read Narnia, started LOTR! still haven’t finished it though, so there’s that.
Oh, okay! Maybe I’ll look into it! Yeah, I know, it’s hard to find serieses that don’t do that.. thanks though! Yeah, 1984 probably no 😅, maybe someday lol. I appreciate it! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I started that!! The first one was really good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @anyone-else
Hey guys! Does anyone know of any good science fiction books? I usually prefer young adult, but I can maybe get some adult ones too, if they’re clean.
I also like dystopian and occasionally fantasy!
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 2 months ago
@smiley @livingwoodchronicles
Hey! Haven’t heard from either of you in a while. How are y’all doing? ❤️ -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow.
I love underground church stories, and that was with your beloved characters! A little quick of a turning, but still,
Wow.
I like this Peter. Thank you for sharing!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh thank you so much girl!!!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
This was HILARIOUS to read, you guys 😂😅
Poor Paxton.. 😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh, that makes sense! It sounds super cool! Yep, I already have a little bit of notes about stuff, but not anything like this.. I’m excited to see what yours is like!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! Your mom could probably help, too! I mean, what people wear depends on the time of year the wedding is in – for colors, and long/short sleeves and pants. I would Google pictures for decorations and maybe caterers, too! (Also, I don’t think it needs to be super exact, with all the details.. end of book scenes are usually short and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Sure! Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Aww, thanks! I think I might change her name, but I like her too 😅 She’s really fun to write, cause she’s always making fun of the rebels who captured her and her brother, plus she’s pretty sarcastic at times, too – lol. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Here’s mine.
Her name is Katrin, idk if she has a last name, lol. She’s fifteen? A little on the smaller/shorter size, though. She has medium-length dark hair and dark eyes, olive-toned skin, and probably normally wears a longer, tunic-like shirt, dark pants, and leather boots. Also, I think she usually carries a small…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’d love to tag along and see what they are, whether is a new forum or reusing an old one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah!
I
would
but
I
think
that
would
get
annoying..
(and possibly crash my computer lolol).
Oooh, that’s awesome! Hah, I know, autocorrect.. That’s great that you like the teacher, though!
- Load More

XD Miley just saw you’re at camp right now. Whoops, I guess that explains it 😂