-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, forgot to answer this XXD
I’m pretty good! My grandparents are visiting, so that’s been nice. Writing has been going really good the past few days and is sort of slowing down today (and yesterday) because I’m annoyed with my plot again, but hopefully I’ll be able to figure it out soon.
It’s kind of weird, because my…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Nah don’t worry about it, lol.
That’s great! What kind of classes are you taking? (Is this college, or what?)
Ooh, awesome! Is your book going to be a series, or just have like a scene at the end of when they’re older? Yeah, I get that a little bit, too. Makes sense!
Oooh yum XXD
Oh awesome! Happy early birthday!! XD Mine…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Of course! 🥰
I felt super embarrassed when I realized how long my rant was… XD
XD don’t worry about it, I know it helps so much just to be able to talk to other people and get it out, and I know you’re going through a lot right now so that just made me realize how much, I guess. And everyone rants on here about everything, x…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry you’re going through this Min!! I’ll be praying too!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
1. People like myself, honestly. My sister pointed this out because Willow is how I am around strangers. But Kydon is how I am around my siblings and good friends at 3 a.m.!
That’s awesome! (Totally understand hanging with friends/siblings late at night. It can be dangerous 🤣) Those characters sound like so much fun!!
2. Janner! F…
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Time for some questions!
1. Who’s your favorite character to write? Why?/What are they like?
2. Who’s your favorite character from either a movie/tv show or book/series?
3. If you c…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
No not really, but I’ve heard of both of them before. It sounds like you’d recommend them…?
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
There are a couple things that have helped me in situations like this.
First, try to mentally plot backwards. You don’t have to write stuff out or make an outline, unless you think that will help you more. But start at one point, somewhere in the middle or even the end and work backwards. How did they make it here? What did t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Welcome to kingdom pen!!
I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler, violinist, and science fiction/dystopian writer (most of the time).
Awesome that you’re @highscribeofaetherium‘s sister! My sister joined a while ago but she kind of disappeared from here, lol.
I’ve been writing for almost 5 years. Despite that, I haven’t ever compl…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love all these scenes!!! 😭😭
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
All of those poor, dear, darling characters and you BEAT them! 😭 (
LEON!!NOOOO!!!!!)Just fyi, I’m taking some decently heavy college courses right now so if I don’t respond for a few days it doesn’t mean I’m ignoring you and your darlings. I read the posts that come through my email, but I just can’t find much time to be on here…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness I love the wingfeather saga!! And yeah, Narnia is amazing! I haven’t finished LOTR yet, though!
Yep, if you know yours! Ooh, that’s awesome! I didn’t know what his was. I’m an INTP!
Oohh, dusty rose is really pretty.. I think my favorite is either sage green or blue green.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh yeah, and I’ll tag some other people to say hi! @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @everyone else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m a Christian teenage girl, violinist, writer and homeschooler who loves reading, science fiction, and apple pie lol. Your WIP sounds cool, I would love to hear more about it!
Some newbie questions for you!
What are your favorite books/series?
What’s your personality type?
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Y’all I reached 10,000 words on my WIP!! I know it’s not much, but it’s the farthest I’ve ever been into a story lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Aghhhhh, I totally understand. 😩
I have finished a couple drafts before, but that doesn’t make it easy. In fact, I’m really struggling to start a new draft for book two in my trilogy and edit draft two of the first book.
I don’t know how to answer your questions except for the fact that I can relate somewhat. XD
Though I think…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, I love all of these scenes!!! ❤️ Great job, girl!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Uggh KP just ate my post 🙄
Sorry this took me so long! I just remembered when esther replied to it, lol
Thanks! Yeah, I definitely want to show that but I’m not really sure how, tbh. Any ideas on scenes that could maybe help the reader get into her mind a little, if that makes sense, so that the change from beginning to end…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHA! Go ahead Fin! Give them a piece of their medicine.
I like this guy, if you an’t tell.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD lol
Thanks! Ooh cool! Yeah it’s hard to have a playlist for each character 😅 Several of the songs are in every character playlist that I have XD Just like it fits all of them 😅
Right yeah 😅🤣 They’re just characterly songs. What are your favorite artists?
Yeah, I like it a lot! Have you heard the Leshan Buddha song from t…[Read more]
- Load More

Good job!! I actually just reached that same goal on mine also! What is your WIP about?
Awesome!! Sorry, notifications have been weird for me lately. When you post something – even if I’ve already seen it – it emails me a few days later.
Thanks! Congratulations on yours too!
Well, lemme just say that I’m slowly figuring out the plot right now xD So I have a couple chapter written, and then I don’t really know what’s going to happen…[Read more]