-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 I think Bennett and Christine would fit together really well! Unfortunately, he’s not at this part due to a mishap earlier in the day (mentioned in my earlier RP) but he’ll be coming around in the future. They’re both still young though, so any romance between them would have to stay pretty light and not get too serious until…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
O.O
That was so horrid and so sweet. I feel sorry for all those characters. So many emotions….
BUT ISABEL IS ADORABLE AND HEART WRENCHING. War is never so dark as when its affect is seen in children. But it’s never so full of hope as when it’s seen through their eyes.
Also, the line where Leon wondered if she’d recognize him…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
Liliana
Liliana sidled up next to Adeline as they entered the house. Attending parties was fun for about an hour, until the novelty wore off. But this time, she didn’t know anyone else in attendance, and most of the other guests appeared to be older than twenty. Even Bennett wasn’t along this time, since he’d been soaking wet when…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c
Just an idea… but I think Hans and Anna would be cute together… I know @grcr suggested Anderson Thurman could try to arrange a marriage between Adeline and Hans, but maybe we could use that to our advantage. Neither Hans or Adeline want…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Here is a little more….
A few weeks later, I was perched on a hard wooden pew listening to one of Reverend Bradshaw’s sermons on the mercy of God. Clara was seated next to me, her fingers playing with the handkerchief in her lap.
“Rise for the closing hymn,” Reverend Bradshaw directed. We rose, and as throa…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Introducing the Thurmans… Whenever your conversation’s at a good breaking point, they can show up at the party! (Also, James is just an extra character that popped up lol)
Bennett
The ticking of the grandfather clock was the only thing that broke the stiff silence in the sitting room of the Thurman estate. The air was…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Tbh a lot of my characters so far have been only children, but I’m planning to maybe start a new WIP about four siblings. 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
*gasp*
I have the best idea for Amir’s rp! It has to do with Ottoline. I’ll write it tomorrow because I don’t have time rn.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I literally created a whole new family just for this lol. I’m still nailing down the descriptions but so far this is where I’m at….
Meet the Thurman family:
Anderson, age 52, is a successful and wealthy judge. He has become absorbed in his reputation and that of the Thurman family, and as a result has become emotionally…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just noticed that I’ve been writing Amir as pretty serious, but he’s a lot the opposite. In fact, he can be childish at times. (Not exactly immature, just playful, I guess. If that makes sense XD) But this is actually the first time I’ve ever written in his POV. 😬
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
WIPs!!! Huzzah!!
Thanks for tagging me, @freedomwriter76 ! I don’t know how much I’ll be on, considering this is the last half of the FALL 1 semester at the college I’m at, but I’ll certainly be interested in what is going on here.
Ah, yes, I think I’ll spy on this site and maybe join in from the shadows from time to time.
Also,
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 Oh girl, that sounds like me! The braids all the way… and I had a bonnet, but unfortunately no dress. I used to create forts with bedsheets and pretend I was in a covered wagon lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@hybridlore I went through a huge Little House phase when I was in elementary school, so it doesn’t surprise me that this reminds you of it lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too! This is really giving me Little House on the Praire vibes, but I think I like yours better than those books.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @I-think-I-got_everyone-XD
Oh and just so everyone knows, Amir is wearing a tan, robe-like outfit that looks wrapped around his body. But instead of being a robe all the way through, the lower section splits off into wide-legged pants. He’s wearing soft s…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I have multiple WIPs from multiple genres, and sometimes I’m working on them simultaneously, so wanting to write two different books in different genres is pretty normal. (Unless I’m abnormal lol)
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Thanks! That helps to clarify things! I didn’t realize Mormons and Latter Day Saints were the same. But that makes more sense now!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woah. I lot has happened. XD I’ll get to writing my RP later this afternoon. 🙂
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@thearcaneaxiom I’ve also heard the egg explanation, too, but to me the liquid/solid/gas makes more sense.
Also, I’m just curious why Latter-Day Saints go door-to-door to talk to people. I’ve heard that it’s required? What is it required for?
Then again, I could be wrong, or maybe I’m thinking of Mormons. Honestly, I get the two mixed up a lot…[Read more]
- Load More
