-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
What inspires my writing? many things. A Trail ride on horseback makes me think of a calming scene in fantasy with elves and such if it is a beautiful fall day like it was today, actually. For my current bok, my emotions and what my heart says. Often I pour out my heart in my writing, twisting it as the word touch the page to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oops, sorry, sent that too early.
Anytime I can. I write at least something (even if it’s just a couple sentences haha) everyday.
Hands down, my favorite character I’ve ever written is Nahim (nay-him) my MC of Guardian Angels. He and I are like siblings at this point. Actually, if you want to meet him, I’ve got a short story about…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Lord of the Rings. Favorite book series, and it’s never changing.
I like playing ‘soccer’ sometimes with a group of kids at my co-op, but we’re not a sportsy family. But off all sports, of all time, my favorite has to me Horseback riding! I especially love a good canter. Which means, not bouncy and fast!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I’ve been hanging around here for about a month now! It’s so fun to see new people joining! I write a lot of contemporary and historical fiction, but I’ve done some mysteries as well, and I also enjoy journalism. I like hiking, photography, and mountains.
A couple questions for…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
What type of fantasy do i write? I write traditional, A mix of it and sci-fi, as well as modern-level tech set in my fantasy world/sci-fi universe.
Magic systems? Soft magic. I like a mysterious bubble, if you will, around how it all works. You hear statements like “the song magic of the elves” and “Battle of power” but since I’m not…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
i first started writing a short story about a meerkat who I forget the name of. When I say short, I mean short short short story. it was awful, I now realize, but to a kid of probably six, it was the best. I didn’t daydream about publishing anything until years later when I was writing a historical fiction (now dumped, it wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Do you happen to do Classical Conversations? i take Exposition (persuasive essays), latin, Math, American documents, formal debate, logic, and science. Science is okay, but the chapters are like soooo long and I’m not a science geek so, if you ask me what I just read about, I’m not going to give you a rundown. In other words, I wasn’t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
No problem, it’s the best question XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oops, didn’t see that you already asked that question, hybrid!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write a lot of contemporary fiction, historical fiction, a little bit of mystery, and some journalism. I love the idea of writing about your great-grandfather; I’ve thought of doing the same thing, but never had quite the right inspiration for it. Aside from writing, I love reading, hiking,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! It’s nice to meet you!
I’m hybridlore on here, and I’m also a homeschooler and science fiction writer! I also play the violin. Guardian Angels sounds really cool, you’ll have to tag me if you post anything about it on here!
I have blue eyes too, but I’ve never noticed whether or not dogs seemed to like them…
Horses are awesome! I’ve…[Read more] -
Ruth changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 3 years ago
-
Ruth started the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hello, I just joined KP as of a minute ago.
I like to write sci-fi and fantasy, but hope one day to write a historical fiction on my Great Grandfather, who was a soldier in WW2. Problem is, the research has come to a dead stop, for various reasons. Currently, I’m working on the second draft of my first book, a sci-fi called Guardian Angels.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @acancello @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76
Kari
Kari was surprised to see Ottoline when she opened the door, and even more surprised when Ottoline asked if Kari could do her hair and makeup. But Ottoline seemed timid now, and her bow and arrow were nowhere in sight, so Kari opened the door wider.
“Sure,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, I wasn’t, but it sounds really cool… I don’t know if I’ll have enough time, though. Maybe I’ll try to finish my novel by the end of that month?
What about you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This looks really cool! I’d be interested to read it if you ever post it! What do you mean by digital face claims?
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥹
- Load More

