-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok Flaz is hilarious! Even after this one scene, I think he’s gonna add a lot to the RP!
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @grcr @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
NAHIM
Nahim started awake, ashamed that he had slipped off to sleep in a place where he didn’t feel safe. The house rumbled below him and a feminine voice boomed in his ears. With haste, he put his helmet on and stood, walking over to where two strangers that he had…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
A character. He’s cruel to all but his son and daughter. He would never harm his daughter, but his son…He has caused him pain, mental and physical before, but he would never kill him. I did a thing on his son and he a little bit on the Chat Chat.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If that is what happened, I bet she’ll try to rejoin… but I guess we’ll see.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @janellebelovedpig
Do you guys think it was an accident? Just really weird, she didn’t say anything about it. And she seemed like she was posting more often, too :/ -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
The pencil drawing is from early this year, the watercolor is from recently
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The above post by @thearcaneaxiom has put me in memory of a weapon my brother and I developed a while ago. It doesn’t have a name but it was given to my character Alpha by a guy named Abdeel.
It’s a knife, with a blade surrounded by green mist. It can pierce stone, and is a poisoned blade. It chooses one master, and unless the master gives it…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and I forgot to answer your first question. XD
Yes, they are. My grandpa was Persian, so I want to base this storyworld’s culture kind of off of that.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!!
@savannah_grace2009 @euodia-vision
Sooo…what’s the big secret about Amir’s parents?
Hehe… Ok. So it’s a working idea, and it may change eventually as I flesh out the story more, but basically his parents are double agents. They actually work for the shah and are 100% loyal to him. But as part of that work, they pret…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Excellent question. Yes, it doesn’t go all the way down to the feet, but it’s a shield designed to be protective of threats more in front and above. It isn’t meant to be a body shield, but a soldier can stake the shield into the ground, then crouch beside it when in assault. They can also lower the shield by rotating the top to th…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, I just don’t understand the whole story (not the backstory, just the whole scope of the story) but I wouldn’t expect to when I haven’t read everything you’ve written about it 😊
That’s probably cuz I haven’t written all of it! I just kinda make up a character, make up a backstory and make up random scenes and eventually patchwo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks. **Me not knowing what else to say for a few minutes…**
I have a current WIP in which, Alpha is not even born yet. I have a like ten WIP’s that are in the thought and jot stage. the Alpha story is one of those.
What don’t you understand?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I need to make a mental note of that shield shape…That has potential. Thanks for sharing!
Just one question, how do they maneuver the shield when they fight? The unique shape causes me to wonder if the top part would not hinder certain movements, for instance, protecting their feet. I see, by placement of the handle, the shield…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw, thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, your posts are great! I only read one but you’re very talented!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone
CONTINUED FROM EARLIER…
Two elves bore Alpha upon a stretcher into a cell, where Grathmere was held. Carefully, they set him down, and exited the cell. Alpha glanced at his father before staring at ceiling of an unidentifiable type of stone.
Grathmere was in his normal elven like form, with fiery eyes and ashen skin.…
- Load More
