-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @grcr @anyoneimissed
Quick question: how many of the characters have experience in warfare? So far I think I counted Ottoline, Ellis, Nayhim… and I think there were others but I don’t remember who. That might be important to know exactly who has experience and who doesn’t. Kari has no experience btw.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
What kinds of photography are you into?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I understand what you’re saying. I’d say that authority is still active- I think there was a period of time where it wasn’t as commonly seen in the church, or perhaps inactive altogether (I’d have to do more of an in-depth study on church history to say for sure) but I definitely still see it around me today. Just as with…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Working on outlining and fleshing out my current WIP! It’s at just under 16k.
Anyone who sees this, how’s your day going? -
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My charrie…
Kid Elwend
Kid is a Realn, who are a warrior people. He has light brown hair with dark brown eyes and is a teen. He’s really undeveloped, so I don’t have much on him, but I do have the back story of his first name.
A Realn from the family-clan of Elwend found a child who had been hurt by a blow to the head. After the child awoke,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
So, you asked about the quest…I have already created the world, so this is only a suggestion, and not a fact…
What if they are told by the Queen to kill the dragons, but what is the motive of the dragons? Should they go and find that and then destroy it, therefore chasing the dragons away?
Have any of you watched the movie Reign…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m okay with whatever y’all do. I haven’t been able to write a RP lately (obviously XD). I’ll try to write one soon… whenever soon may be. 😂 If you need Amir to make a choice at some point, he’ll just go along with anything until I’m able to write from his POV. (Same with Hedieh)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_garce2009
Sorry, we kinda got on a role. It was fun though.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I will add something later today… I have a full schedule this week so I’m going to try to keep up as much as I can, but if I’m not involved just keep dragging Kari along lol.
But yes, I think they need to discuss how they’re going to work together to accomplish this quest, since some are experienced and others aren’t.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s definitely been a while! A lot of things have conspired to keep me off KP. (Mainly College and Bible Quizzing) I’m still here though. How have you been?
Thank you, I await thy assessment in eagerness.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Agreed. **Fades into the shadows**
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Me like it!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas, yeah, probably best, sorry, I’m kinda like not knowing what…
Do I even make sense anymore?
I got confused. Long long story short.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
A crispy fall day for a bareback trailride on my second favorite horse, that’s what I want tomorrow to be like.
-
I love horses (or rather used to. I can’t really trust the ones I have rn, their kind of little brats and I’ve had bad experiences.)! Do you ride English or Western? I ride western (every now and then) but I’ve always wanted to learn to ride English. Dressage and Jumping look sooooo cool!
-
I ride English, but hope to ride Western one day, maybe even do Cowboy Mounted Shooting some time, but that’s getting decades ahead!
-
That’s so cool! I tried to teach myself to post for a while. I got pretty good at it and got so I could post bareback.
I’ve never done shooting on horseback before. I’d be too scared my horse would buck me off or do something stupid, XD
And bareback is amazing! Especially fall trail rides! I actually feel safer bareback than in the saddle.-
Yeah, bareback is fun. My current goal of equitation is to do a two foot jump bareback. Plus my daydream-goal from childhood, go over a seven foot jump! I want to that even if I’m seventy before it happens!
-
Ohhh jumping bareback…my horses are really clumsy, can barely go over trotting poles, and I always wanted to jump! I hope you reach your goal, lol, both of them! Seven feet! Goodness! Make sure to let me know when you do happen to jump that high!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I’m not fighting a dragon. Those are from fairytales, and I’d imagine if they ever were real they’d be stuff from nightmares. You must be out of your mind or something.”
Nahim stood and stared at this stranger.
“Dragons are not a thing to joke about! I have fought a war where there were dragons, and they destroyed an entire city in very little…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @sunny421 @godlyfantasy12 @Idon’tknowwho @anyone
So I’ve finally managed to write the rough draft for the opening scene of book one of project Heirs of Ashes. I desperately need thoughts and critiques on it, and ideas for the plot. Really just anything will probably help.
For those who don’t know, HoA is an ad…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I shall continue to do whatever I shall have to do tomorrow, good night from my little town! 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I didn’t see your post when I posted mine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
THE QUEEN
“Your Majesty, I am willing to fight, but I have no past training… what am I to do?”
The innocent question from one of the people from the other worlds perplexed the Queen. Shouldn’t all of them know how to fight?
“Three answers are all I have for you, Young Master. One, you have the strength to fight, unlike my people. Two, there…[Read more]
- Load More

Nice! 16k is good progress! I’m doing kinda alright, my brain is a little fried and my emotions feel wonky but I wrote 1k words today 🙂 how are you?
Gotcha… Wow, that’s great! I’m really lucky if I get that much in one day, lol.
I’m doing pretty well! My WIP is at over 17k now, and I got my braces off early last week! 😁
@hybridlore
Thanks! I usually don’t write that much, but my goal for November is 20k and I don’t want to be writing much on Sundays.
That’s great! My oc Layson has braces 🙂