-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait, why can’t Zahlin touch other swords?! I’m confused here
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, it must of just not post, that’s happened before on me. Oh well.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uhh… I have no idea what happened. I don’t see it either. Oh well, it wasn’t that important.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 WAIT…Am I wrong, or was Bucky Captain America’s best friend who fell from the train? I better be wrong.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
It posted!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Igua…the story that's going nowhere in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
I typed this reply up twice, and twice it wouldn’t post so hopefully it will post this time…
So, another few questions. I’ll try to tailor these to plotting..? If that’s helpful…?
1Does this partial blindness affect his depth perception? In turn, the way he fights/does heroic acts?
2 What does he admire most in other…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
If anyone has any objections to peace, speak now or remain silent forever…Okay, no objections, we’re good.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Whew! Now the fight is officially over.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Yosemite is pretty cool! My family went on a road trip a few years ago around the Midwest/West and that was one of the places we stopped. I would say my favorite place though would probably be either the Grand Tetons or the North Cascades in Washington. I wish there were more mountains like that closer to where I live, but…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
I do agree there is something powerful about the laying on of hands, and I won’t argue with you on that. And certainly, if someone is being ordained or brought into a role of leadership, I think the laying on of hands is important. I do think there is something powerful about a leader laying their hands on someone else and praying…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
I used to do mostly nature (flowers, animals, scenery, etc.) but I started doing a little with people in the past few years and I enjoy pretty much anything now.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Imagine this, but as a real gun, that’s the style of handle and cock. (I am aware this is a weird thing to base off of.)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I might add some special feature, but for now, that’s all it is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Btw, is his gun a normal one, or is it some sort of sci-fi weapon?
It’s more powerful than an Earthling pistol, though is the same size. It works the same, but it looks different, like the style of cock is meant to be easier to pull back, and it has a fancyier casing.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He hasn’t had brilliant success with that so far, lol.
Well, he’s succeeded in not getting himself actually killed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my dear Nahim! How often you get into these sticky things! He doesn’t even like guns that much. He’s no crack shot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, the others haven’t been doing rp’s at the feast, so they basically all just arrived there, you’re fine. Ellis will get plenty of chances to duel whoever else, I’m sure.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Peace is made!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“I win.” Nahim stared at him, memories of the last time his throat was cut flashing through his mind. Though this time, it wouldn’t be his voicebox hurt. His hand grasped the blade of the sword and pushed it away as he moved his neck away from the sharp point.
“Maybe. Peace?” Zahlin still stared at his visor. Nahim slowly reached up and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you like sniper rifles?
- Load More

NOOOOOO! You have no idea how much my heart goes out to him right now! I’ve only really watched the first Captain America movie and he *sniff* was one of my favorite characters. I almost cried when he fell off. I’ve heard bits and pieces of afterwards. His story is so sad.