-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know, I just say stuff like that when I do something stupid.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everone
Pick which charrie of mine you want on here, cuz I am not sure who to do.
Note:they are from different types but I won’t be specifying what those types are and I won’t specify if they are masculine or feminine because that will make it more fun choosing! I will choose based on your guyzez popular vote.
Alpha Grath
Grathmere
Srkin…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait… I did
Wowee Ruee, your IQ level must be three today
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Uhhh! I never can keep track of who is and who isn’t! I think I even tagged myself!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Love your new pfp!
Also, about the watercolor…That did go wrong since I really don’t do scars that often. I need to fix it, but I’m worried I’ll ruin the picture
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops, tags for the above post about Fenninn in the RP…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @rae @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @hanako @hybridlore @jonas @anyone else I’m missing
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Can do!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin
It had been about on ehour after the guests had entered the dining hall.
Prince Fennin walked through the blue-lit halls of the Lilenning Palace, the chirps of insects greeting him as he passed by. In his hand he held high a single lantern that lit up the entirety of the area he stood in with it’s yellow light. He threw open the doors of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on, I have returned an am going to type up our transfer to bedtime.
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
awwww kalmar is such a well-done character….. the ending with him and janner always makes me tear up :’)
Yesss 🥹
what is your favourite piece to play? ^^
Ermmm… I don’t know actually. XD I want to learn We Are the Champions by Queen. But so far, my favorite has been the Top Gun Anthem. (I haven’t really played much classical…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, gotcha. Cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep! I’m good to move on 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, it’s up to you!! I’m glad you do, lol, since I was just picking ones I thought might go.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops, lag lol. You’re so welcome! I’m glad you like it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I kind of made guesses with the quotes, because I didn’t really know much about the character, so some of that stuff could be totally off XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Really? I’m so glad! I think it should let you edit it, so feel free to make any changes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Aughh, I don’t think images are working! I’ll send you the link on Canva
https ://www.canva.com/design/DAFyww-Q7QI/Hv81tt-pOwDGANl-Kf0o1w/edit?utm_content=DAFyww-Q7QI&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
So, I have a question: does the world in your WIP use guns? Swords? What kind of military is this?
- Load More
