-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I think that should be enough, but I’ll let you know if I have any other questions!
I’ll try to get started on it today or tomorrow!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
(Ev has two)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, I’d love to have you do one for my charries when you have the time!
So it’s not just one… it’s actually two. I want a couple/ship/idk what to call it for Everton and Amidala. (Everdala!)
They kinda have a friends-to-lovers dynamic. And their relationship goes through a lot of ups and downs. Though they still are loyal to each…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, Bucky looks great as a prince.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m good with whatever. (:
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr How do you do the characters on your cover image?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, so a lot has happened in the past twenty-four hours. XD I’ll catch up with everything later this afternoon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@beth-torres
That’s totally okay! Haha, hopefully we didn’t toverwhelm you XD. Sometimes the questions get a little crazy.
Hmm, I’ve never heard of the Milana Legends! It sounds interesting, though! Is it adult or YA (I’m assuming fantasy)?Archery is cool! I’ve never tried it but I’ve always loved the idea of it.
That sounds really cool! I’d be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m so sorry you’ve been going through that. I can’t imagine how hard that would be for you and your family.
I struggle with that sometimes as well, even though I can’t completely relate to your situation, sometimes when I look at the things going on in the world it’s hard to see how God is allowing it. But @trailblazer and @whalekeeper had…[Read more] -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no! That’s awkward!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know I’m a little late to this conversation, but I wanted to add a few of my thoughts. First of all, Rae, thanks for being vulnerable and sharing what you’re going through. I think a lot of Christians are afraid to say what they feel because they’re afraid no one else knows how they feel, or they’re afraid others won’t know…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nora is like twenty, and Nahim is twenty two.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
There was one time I played that someone had to set an alarm clock off in a part of the house where my family could potentially wake up… Not my idea lol. I don’t think any of them woke up, though.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @hanako @savannah_grace2009 @grcr
Kari
The game of Truth or Dare abruptly stalled as this new arrival appeared out of thin air. With all the other crazy things that had been happening, Kari wasn’t too surprised. She’d believe almost anything now.
“Hey, want to join us?” Hedieh called out. “We’re playing Truth or Dare.”
I’m more…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @grcr @hanako
Ok, I may or may not have been reading the pillow fight scene while I was supposed to be trying to sleep last night… but it made me laugh so much! (I’m also glad I don’t have to read twelve pages this morning lol) This RP has changed so much from the beginning!
Give me a sec to figure out exactly…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, the pillow fight and maybe the Ellis/Zahlin/Nahim fight in the hallway. Though that would have been much more fun (if you want to use that for the word of being on the edge of your seat) if they had been serious. Especially Nahim. Though, if he were serious, he wouldn’t bring in his gun.
For Truth or Dare, I’m a little nervous cuz…[Read more]
- Load More
