-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Heart to Hugo!
I’m crying right now.
You and your characters, girl!
I can’t wait to see your charries!
With Vikii dying in Hugo’s arms, that makes me cry, cuz I have a character who’s first love died in his arms just before he was about to propose! And the same character…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
41 NOTIFICATIONS! Why do i get so many when I’m gone?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, I read this in my email but forgot to respond! Looks good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @oh-man-I-feel-like-I’m-missing-someone-sorry-whoever-I-forgot-😭-😂
(Ok, well that last tag was just obnoxious and probably unnecessary. 🤣)
Alrighty! I’m adding in a villain who needs a lot of development.
Firouz Kian al EzhdehaÂ
He’s 6 feet tall and has blue eyes, but th…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ok, so my siblings and I watched the Hawkeye show like last month, and now I love Clint even more, especially in this RP. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey girl!!
I was thinking about ya today and wanted to ask how you’re doing? And how’s it going with finalizing Freedom’s Fire? What are you doing for publishing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I can add in a villain. I just have to choose which one. Then I’ll introduce him here later.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just cuz I feel like it…
Nahim
He was alone in the forge, just like he liked it.
Bit by bit, he shaped the moulds to cast the pieces for one crystal sword. Bit by bit, he melted the metal and poured it in the moulds, clamping them shut and letting the metal cool.
Sweat poured down his uncovered face. The armor he usually wore was neatly…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He’s really good at offending people and causing problems.
Great, just when Zahlin and Nahim became friends!
Lol! I like Marcurious already!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
I spent six hours getting ready for a formal debate tomorrow and just realized I forgot something!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone I missed
I just got a cool short story idea but wanted to run it by all of you, what if I did a story starring who but Fennin?
The theme would be “you can’t do it all on your own” since, if you haven’t noticed, Fennin likes taking on a lot of…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am not adding a villain.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
“Who calls?” Her cold, eerie voice rang in the dark room towards the figure on the throne. “Who opens the Black Vortex and summons me?” Around her shoulders, her hair thick hair ever in a constant wave as if part of the sea, fell. Her palms glowed a blue. Around her others appeared from other vortexes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
Rivers is a she-elf who fell into the use of Black Magic. Now as a fallen water elf with her brother, Ardere a fire elf, she torments the Realn of the Mainland.
She has icy blue eyes and silvery long hair. Her skin is smooth and the shade of an almond almost, but a little darker and less reddish. Her chin is very pointed.
She’s got a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have Narsa Jeptune as a villain, but if you want, I can add two others named Ardere and Rigere (otherwise known as the Fire and Water elves) which I can add separate or together if we don’t have enough evilness.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, I personally don’t like long names to chapters that tell you exactly what’s going on. I usually like chapters that begin with a name that might give you a small hint, but are rather mysterious to the reader.
To show you what I mean, here is the name of the first chapter of Kidnapped by Robert Louis Stevenson
I Set Off u…
-
Ruth replied to the topic A peek into my NaNo novel in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
XD glad to make your day of laughter
What we say when we think no one else is looking… -
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
No, Kid is a sci-fi charrie that I have in my Wondian Galaxy.
I do have a couple old charries from when my brother and I were playing with western fantasy, but Kid is not one of them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I feel in the mood to write right now, so I’ll just do it.
@anyone @everyone and @someone
Gilgan
Rippling were the brooks. Loud were the bird’s twitterings. Great was the call of the elk. Towering were the tips of the fir trees. Majestic were the mountain peaks. Marbled were the clouds.
But doom was to fall on Gilgan, land of a…[Read more]
- Load More

That’s how I feel about the Character Party RP, when I’m on, it’s always really slow…but when I’m gone, they blow up my email!
Now I feel for you…
It’s actually kind of funny though lol