-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok. That makes sense.
Yeah, I’ll try to think on it and see what you’re seeing. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Umm… there might be a stable, but idk. You can just create one if you want, or she can literally bring the horse into the school to create some chaos if you want. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Kian
Kian cocked as his head as he sauntered into what looked like a throne room. But it was no throne room like the one in the shah’s palace in Rashkitan. Everything here seemed more grand and glorious, unlike the shah’s simple grandeur of his throne room.
Two people fighting each oth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(we have to get better at conversation XD but my mind’s been blank all week fro writing)
I know, me too. 😂
Ev
“Not much, what about you?”
“Same.” Ev chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. “We should probably go shopping for our outfits for the dance soon. I hear there’s a mall nearby.”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I think it’s fine. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it except a few technical things which don’t really matter right now. I’m assuming this is a flashback, right?
You said it feels out of place in your book, so check to make sure that this flashback is establishing or foreshadowing something. Like, establish…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Heyyy welcome!
You can start her wherever you want. I have like six or seven charries in this RP (😐) so I have plenty to RP as if you want Livia to meet someone. But there’s also a lot of other people in here too who’d probably have characters to meet her. 🙂 She can share a dorm with my character Callista if you want. 👇 (Be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Yeah. Name’s Chase, Chase Duke.”
“Nice to meet you, Chase,” Fynn said, giving him a firm handshake. “It’s technically my first year here too, but I’ve been late to class so many times that lots of people know who I am.” He pushed a hand through his hair and grinned sheepishly. “What brought you to the school?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m going to sprint from now until at least :30. I really need to get writing my WIP again, been in a valley.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s Veterans Day!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only villains I’ve ever actually liked are Hans *tear rolls down my cheek* and Grathmere. Everyone else are plot tools and can die for all I care.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the board and, of course, the horses!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hudson
Hudson glanced around at the exquisitely decorated tables, and then looked for their host and hostess.
“I assume Mrs. Baumann will seat us when she recovers from the tablecloth incident,” he surmised. “I do hope she hasn’t been too deeply wounded by the loss.” Although in all honesty, Hudson couldn’t see why anyone would be so concerned…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The number of things I Google when I’m curious….. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Rigere
Rigere looked at the two about to fight with icy eyes.
“Quiet you! Forget about fighting each other! Do you not see we are called? Who calls! Answer or I pull it from you!”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl, I need more of your charries XD
You will regret that statement after reading a hundred plus stories! XD
Igua’s next!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ah, the ‘ol gut punch.
XD yep!
@everyone who replied
I’m kinda glad I’m not that much of a weirdo!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost,” the boy asked.
Fynn exchanged a glance with Lukas and shrugged. “Sure, why not?” He pulled out his phone and checked the time, then chuckled sheepishly. “Hey Lukas, I actually have five more minutes. So we won’t be late at all.”
Lukas groaned and facepalmed. “So a…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Every time I see you are active, I think “Nahim and Zahlin, duel, going to kill each other, need to stop fight” lol! - Load More
