-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
yeah, sorry, My brain kinda died.
No, you’re fine. XD
Fynn
Fynn shoved his hands into his pockets as they fell into an awkward silence. Thankfully, he didn’t have to come up with anything to say as he saw Callista by the front doors standing next to a girl with blue hair and horse of the same color.
“Hey, Callie!”
She looked up and smi…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I like your forum signature.
@everyone
Robert Robinson
6’2″. Brown hair with blond highlights, tanned skin, blue eyes.
Used to be MC of the Solomon Team but I got rid of that book, it actually was a historical fiction, not a sci-fi or fantasy.
Robert was born July 28th, 1975 to Richard and Rachel Robinson. When he was six, h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Here you go! Feel free to make any changes, I’m not sure if it’ll let you in that link but you can save it and edit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Koshtin
“How can I trust you? You have given me no reason to believe that you would be telling the truth. Aside from the fact that you want us to murder these Lillenings, which honestly gives me even less reason to trust you.”
Koshtin smiled at her his twisted smile.
“My rebel lady, which of the twelve planets are you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers.
Oops.
(I think after a couple more RPs, I’m gonna have Fynn find Callista who’s with Sara’s Livia. If you’re good with that.)
Yeah, that’s fine.
Chase Duke
Aletheia? Where on Adalland (this name will most likely change later) is there a city called Aletheia? Chase was never good at geogr…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Is it my understanding of earlier debate that you are bouncing back and forth the idea of Is laying the hands on the head necessary for supernatural healing?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, ok. Gotcha
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I have a charrie who’s like Nathan as far as the place he holds in my heart, his name is Robert Robinson, and I rarely talk about him, but he’s very special to me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
335!!!!! How long have you been creating charries? I don’t think I have that many…Unless you count the purple dragons and dust bees, I don’t think they count.
Wow, girl, that’s insane.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!! She’s really fun to write. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, but I’m doing better now. Haha, ikr? XD The Captain America movies are amazing🤩
That’s good! 😊
Yesss! One time when I was babysitting, the little boy I was watching was taking a nap, so his parents had let me use their tv. I was watching the first Captain America movie and the captions were on and I didn’t know how to turn…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
I forget too. XD We can just pretend Ami and Clint have met up with Bucky and Riya already, if you guys are ok with that.
(btw, Fynn and Lukas are friends, not brothers. 😉 Sorry I didn’t explain that earlier. 😅)
Fynn
“Thanks. I-I’m from Shyton.” Chase paused for a moment. “You?”
“Huh, never heard of Shyt…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw, I will not be on here until 3:00 Eastern, or 2:00 Central, 1:00 Mountain, and 12:00 Pacific today. 11/13/2023
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-reading-this
This RP needs to get active again.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium
Koshtin
In reply to the man’s plead, King Koshtin looked at the white haired woman who had challenged his integrity.
“He is from a world they call Andromeda, I myself have seen it through my magic. I myself chose him from that world. There are not only seven planets, for this is a planet not of the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the name! I never can remember names.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
‘Xandro snorted indignantly in Liv’s ear. “Oh, sorry, this is my horse, Xandro.” Xandro held his head up high.’
My favorite horse wouldn’t care, she’d just do her thing and plead for an apple.
My favorite ride would just nip me, he does that. I have to lead him special cuz he eats his reins and he enjoys trying to step on me…[Read more]-
Tyler and I have a special deal, I don’t get killed, and he gets an apple. Jk! No, more like he listens and gets an apple. I understand him enough now, since I ride him sometimes twice every week, where I usually know when he’s going to pull something, so he often just does his antics to me to see if I’m paying attention. Horses!
-
Oh, sorry, didn’t see this!!! Well, my horses also eat the rains XD I’m like, “dude, those are expensive real leather reins, NOT breakfast!!!”, but he doesn’t care, just keeps eating. lol.
I used to love horses, but something happened, I don’t really know what, and now I don’t really trust them. They are kind of little brats. It doesn’t help that…[Read more]-
They’re Haflingers, if you know what those are. They are gorgeous and beautiful!!!! (but terrifying XD)
-
I guess I’m so insane I have no fear of horses! We have a little stallion pony named Crush. Volunteer students (like me) are not allowed to lead him in or out of the barn cuz he has actually reared on someone before…Before that rule was written on the board, I led him three times. I didn’t do it on purpose, I didn’t know that was a rule. Oh,…[Read more]
-
innocent eyes, not minds, sorry.
-
You should come to Montana and teach me more about horses!!!
I KNOW, RIGHT??? All they care about is eating your money, however they please.
Its kind of funny, because Haflingers are like draft “ponies” and are supposed to be between 12-14 hands, though mine are at least 15. And the one gelding we have is really chunky so he’s twice as big as he…[Read more]
-
-
They’re putting down my favorite horse Thursday 😭😭😭😭💕.
-
-
-
-
Oh no!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry!!!!!!! That’s awful!!!!!!! Are you okay? I know I would NOT be…I’ll be praying for you 🙁
-
Thanks.
Yeah, I’ll just miss her. She was the first horse I ever groomed, ever cared for. She’s mostly blind, can’t handle being inside all the time very well. She was pulled out of the lesson system about eight? nine? Months ago, even though she was still sound because of her blindness. Her name is Flirt.-
That’s so sad 😭
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love Xandro!
Lol, I can totally see some of the horses where I work doing that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Really? Oof.
Did you hear about the guy who did Smaug? I forgot his name, but to do that voice, his vocal cords would literally bleed and he still did it! At that point I don’t think it was wise to keep playing the part but still…Smaug wouldn’t be Smaug without that voice.
- Load More
