-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
“Fennin! Fennin!” Tren walked down the halls. A young woman with a ruby in her hair burst around the corner and ran into him. “Woah, hey, have you seen Fennin? You’re one of his guests, right?” Of course she is, Tren, does she looks Lillening to you? She panted, nodding.
“Fire…Fennin needs…you.”
“Where?”
“By…the dining h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Way to go! You did it! You’re at 1000!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, you’re right. I’ll wait till after Thanksgiving.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Can’t we have two minutes of peace in this place?”
That would get boring, said Conviction sarcastically. We can’t have that! We must have constant fights and when we’re done with that, we need to set things on fire!”
Lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
This was not normal. How many times do you go driving to work to have a blue horse pull a boy’s hood off? This was embarrassing. Chase atomatically went to pull his hood over his eyes, but Xandro still held it captive. The horse neighed in delight as Chase tried to get the hood back from the horse’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
First there’s a pillow fight when Fennin’s not around, then there’s someone knocked out when Fennin’s not around. Nahim and Zahlin duel, when Fennin’s not around. Then Nahim passes out, when Fennin’s not around, now there’s a fire started, when Fennin’s not around. Why is it our charries only behave when he’s around?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Fennin looked at Queen Silvae.
“How long will he be out?” Queen Silvae sighed, straightening and looking at Nahim’s pitch black hair against his pale face.
“Not sure, but hope its a long time.” She smiled at her son. Kate burst through the door, panting from a long run.
“Hallway…on fire.”
“What!?”
“Someone…set..the hallway…on…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’M DED! LOL!!!!!!! YOU GUYZ!!!! OH FENNIN WILL HAVE A FIT!!!!
WHAT ON EARTH IS BUCK WILD DOING IN HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOO, YOU BELONG SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! AND THE DRAGON PIC!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Awesome!! I love especially the detail you put into their shoes XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
That looks amazing! I really like the way you faded the images.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊
I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.
Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.
And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Do you know how strange this entire story would sound to someone who hasn’t been a part of it? A group of youth get locked into a house that talks to them and forces them to have a masquerade ball, and then they get sucked into another world by a queen who wants them to fight off dragons. The odds are stacked…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @freedomwriter76 @anyone else
Almost just tagged myself by mistake lol.
Hudson
“Material possessions mean a great deal to many people,” Hudson observed. “Perhaps it won’t hurt her too badly to realize that life is more than the expensive articles she can collect.”
Before Reuben could reply, Mr. Baumann re-entered the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, yeah…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Why is it that every morning I expect there to be like ten new pages?
Idk, you, Highscribe, and I are the most active, so there usually isn’t ever ten pgs for you to read.
I always expect there to be tons of notifs…never is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We shall see…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What’s our next catastrophe going to be?
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
