Hello

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Beth Torres
    @beth-torres
      • Total Posts: 334

@savannah_grace2009

I feel so dumb right now… did it delete my last message? I see the second one I had sent but not the first. Ugh. I’m so sorry.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Beth Torres
      @beth-torres

@savannah_grace2009

Hi. I’m so sorry! I sent a reply to the message you sent me AND IT GOT DELETED. So my other two messages about the typo didn’t make sense. So, I’m going to try and do this again. Lol. I’ve actually heard some of Ellie Holcomb’s songs, they’re very pretty. I think one of my favorite songs is Broken Prayers by Riley Clemmons or Into the Sea by Tasha Layton. I can’t sing or play instruments, but I do love listening to music.

I have to agree with your opinion on basketball. I’m not good with sports either. I do like archery and riding my bike.

I WISH it would snow where I live (FLORIDA). It was 80 degrees here yesterday. I’ve seen snow about 3 times in my entire life.

I love Christmas. What about you?

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Sara
        @savannah_grace2009
          • Total Posts: 1986

@beth-torres

Hey, you’re good! KP is notorious for eating posts, lol

I also love Broken Prayers! It’s one of my favorites!!!! Into the Sea is also a very good song.

Whoa, only three times in your LIFE???? I would not survive, lol. 80 degrees? It’s about 30-40 degrees here!!!

Montana is a LOT different I guess XD it’s weird how two different places in the same country can have such different climates!

Oh, yes, I love Christmas! And thanksgiving! I can’t wait for thursday!

Lukas&Livia
          #Lalbert
          Sef&Chase
          #HOTTOLINE
          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Beth Torres
          @beth-torres

@savannah_grace2009

Is it wierd that when you said it eats posts,  I got a visual at one point of the device yelling NoM nOm in a monster voice as it deleted the message? Just a wierd thought… 😆

It is very different. I went to Tennessee last Christmas (one of three times I’ve seen snow was then). It was sooo cold but it was amazing.

I’m also so excited for Thanksgiving!!!

Sara
            @savannah_grace2009

@beth-torres

Is it wierd that when you said it eats posts,  I got a visual at one point of the device yelling NoM nOm in a monster voice as it deleted the message? Just a wierd thought… 😆

Oh my gosh I’m dying!!! 😂 😂 🤣😂 🤣😂 🤣

Lukas&Livia
              #Lalbert
              Sef&Chase
              #HOTTOLINE
              LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Beth Torres
              @beth-torres

@savannah_grace2009

IKR!??! And it’s like, you KNOW that something is being deleted off your phone or computer because all of a sudden, breaking through silence, the Nom noM happens.

Sara
                @savannah_grace2009

@beth-torres

lol!

Lukas&Livia
                  #Lalbert
                  Sef&Chase
                  #HOTTOLINE
                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres

@whalekeeper

Hi! I’m so sorry I’m replying so late.

I definitely vote on ice cream.

My dream vacation would probably be going on a camping trip with lots of places to hike. What about you??

My least favorite… I do not like horror. At all. What is your least favorite?

I think my friends would say I’m nice, but I’m also really  awkward at time… Lol.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Beth Torres.

Beth Torres
                    @beth-torres

@esther-c

Hi! Thanks for the welcome. I’m sorry, please forgive me for responding soooo late.

I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.

And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?

It’s nice to meet you too!

Esther
                      @esther-c
                        • Total Posts: 3213

@beth-torres

Oh, you’re totally fine. 😊

I think I’d go to almost anywhere in Europe, I couldn’t say where specifically, but I think it’s so beautiful there.

Yesss, me toooo!! That is one of my dreams, to visit Europe.

And I love being a writer/writing for many reasons. I have a difficult time picking my favorite part. What about you?

Yeah, I totally get that. 😉

Um… (Ah! This is hard! XD) I think having the opportunity to change people’s lives and show them the truth and hope in Christ is the biggest reason I love being a writer. But I also love the fact that I get to create characters, worlds, and stories for people to enjoy. (And, writers, though a little crazy sometimes 😂, are really awesome people to hang out with. At least from the writers and authors that I’ve seen/met. 😊)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      >