-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fennin
Stabbed? His mother? He should have been there, he should have protected her.
“Where is she?.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t think number one will work…I’m not techy at all .(besides pushing random stuff to see what it does XD) and the fiery eyes pic that I stole it from was black and white, with only the iris colored.
I’ll attempt the second. Thank for the advise!
If this works I should make a picture of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Looks cool! I’ll have to see about adding some of mine on here.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Among any of my more formal charries, there always is one spot or one person who is not formal at all.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, he was going to say “Auntie” but didn’t want to have Ellis, Zahlin or the others ask questions. Plus, it’s more formal to say “Queen Silvae”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Tren
“We need to find Au-” Tren glanced around at the others. “I mean, Queen Silvae. Carrie’s cat bit her and it doesn’t look good.”
At the words, Fennin spun around, looking at Ellis and Zahlin.
“My mother, is she dead? Hurt? Where is she?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lolll!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
“She’s Fennin’s mother. I’ve called her Auntie since the day I could talk. We’re going to find her and you aren’t going to help anyone until you can use both hands to do it.” Tren led Carrie into the unburned part of the palace, walking down the halls, and calling names. Periodically, he spoke in Lillening. They heard voices,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
To follow up, I’m sorry, I didn’t finish that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You may post something.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren grabbed Carrie’s other hand, pulling he along.
“C’mon, we’re going to go find Auntie Silva’s. She’ll help you.”
I don’t know what else to rp, sorry
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I forgot to mention, what Fennin had said was
“My Mother?” Is she dead? Stella is a turncoat. Where is Tren?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren took her hand again, inspecting it.
“We don’t impale people. Don’t worry, I’m sure Fennin won’t be to angry. He isn’t that sort of person, usually.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren looked at he hand, almost entirely black.
“We need that to get checked out.” He managed to say between coughs. The bite didn’t look natural.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
“Yeah, it would’ve helped. I was looking for a mammel with flaming fur!” Tren grabbed Carrie, pulling her out of the way as a flaming beam fell. He coughed after he set her down, barely able to take in a breath. “We need to hurry, this place is really smoking.” They jumped over another flaming beam, spotting an exit. Coughing,…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@acancello @savannah_grace2009
“I’m not sure,” Kari replied. “I think it started sometime after the newest girl- is her name Carrie, too?- left the dining hall, but it seemed like a bunch of soldiers showed up right after the fire began, so it’s most likely that they started it to cause chaos so that we wouldn’t be able to stay organized and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The entire palace WAS NOT on fire, only a section.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tren
Tren stared intently into the smoke.
“All I see is smoke and a purple blob.”
“That’s him! Fire Face!” The cat bounded up, squeaking.
“A purple cat, what next? Okay, grab him and let’s get out of here.”
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
I always have multiple WIP’s… I bounce around depending on what I have inspiration for.
- Load More
