-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wyoh is eating some of my notifs
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Jokes, he used to know a lot. He used to always have a joke no one had heard yet. He used to make everyone get frustrated or laugh. He used to…
He didn’t really feel like telling jokes now. Gloria had said good bye to him forever. His father had had to shut his doors against his son. His people had banished him, forever. He didn’t have a…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I often feel sad when I see profiles that haven’t been active in a long time.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Might work. Idk, it still doesn’t seem Chase to suddenly need to dance. I guess so.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I probably won’t be of much help then… sci-fi isn’t my genre of experience.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character & Background Yard Sale in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009
Oh I’ve got plenty of ideas… somewhere XD. If I can locate them, I’ll add them.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sci-fi. Tech level is approx Star Wars level.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
What type of setting is your character in? Or maybe a better way to phrase it, is which genre? Fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@lydibug AWWWW cute fluffy bunny wunny!
-
@RAE Bunnies are the best 😍!!! I’m trying to get my parents to let me get one. I’m not sure it’s working.
-
We privately breed rabbits, had thirty four at once one time and I hope it never happens again!
-
lol! I want a Holland lop. I think my mom would be fine with it as long as we get a small rabbit. But my dad might be harder to convince.
-
Oh yeah, that was how it was when I wanted another cat…I won though.
I used to push for a horse, but now I’ve stopped, working at a stable settles my horse desire and tells me for real how pricey they are!
-
Yah… I don’t think I could ever get a horse. Unless there’s an extremely small one that can live in our backyard (which I doubt there is.) Although I do also want a hedgehog. But hedgehogs are expensive. Like five hundred dollars for one hedgehog.
-
-
-
-
@lydibug
We have a rabbit. She eats literally EVERYTHING. Paper, cardboard, wood, rubber, plastic, the WALLS, any random crumb or speck she finds on the ground, etc.
My little brother also has her addicted to popcorn 🙄
Don’t tell your parents these things if you want them to get you one XD-
@highscribeofaetherium
We had one old house bunny named Cookie who was addicted to popcorn and bread. Mum would be baking in the kitchen and Coocie would go nuts until we gave her some. She also had this ONE book that she knew by smell (she was blind.) That if you put it in front of her nose, she would chew on the binding immediately! This ONE…[Read more]-
OH YEAH, BOOKS! Yeah, she has her favorite books that she’ll target XD
-
-
@highscribeofetherium
😂 yah, I heard about that.
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Plotting and themes are the things I worry about most…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
She’s coming for ya now, Sara. Ya don’t boss around Wyoh!
She serves no one!
XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Some cute adorableness…finally
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glce
Glace groaned. Is there any word that means ‘more than just insane?’
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Forcing Chase to dance would traumatize him…that’s what happened with the mall. If he feels forced in any way he’ll never want to do it again.
FYI Chase is fifteen rn, I personally don’t have problems with three-year age gaps but I know some ppl do. I’m willing to do whatever works best.
We are NOT killing Fynn, also Chase isn’t the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@calyhuge @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelse
Fennin
With the directions given to him, Fennin shot like a bullet, running to his mother. He saw her,face paler than usual, lying on Nahim’s lap, gently cradled. He paid no attention to Nora or Kate, but was at his mother’s side. He talked to her gently in Lillening, and caressed her cheek…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
When ya get on here, if you can’t find the pov from Fennin, let me know. Also, even though Fennin moved on his conversation, you can still have your charries ask questions and stuff. Whatever works 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“So are you planning to come to the dance, Chase?”
Chase bit his lip. He didn’t even really know how to act under casual settings, what would happen under formal ones?
“I-I’ve n-never d-danced in my life. B-besides I-I have no one t-to go with.” He also had never worn a suit except once…and that was a suit of paj…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, I need some help.
So I’ve got this charrie, “Name long and complicated but just called me Abe.” And I need a back story for him.
He likes to lift people up, like his friend Rain, who seems almost always upset with herself. He laughs and jokes. Very nice character, the type that makes every one love him…but I want his back story. Any ideas?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Y-you would look g-good in navy b-blue,” Chase commented to Fynn as they entered the store.
Fynn titled his head and nodded. “Yeah, you’re right. I could see that.” He turned to Lukas. “What do you think?”
“I no nothing about style except for the fact that you don’t have it,” Lukas replied, holding up his hands in surrender.
Fynn…[Read more]
- Load More
