-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah we saw the elk when we were in the Grand Tetons. A couple moose, too, which was cool. No grizzly bears though, sadly.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah my family did a big trip a couple years ago visiting a bunch of places in the West/Midwest. I’ve also seen some just a couple hours from where I live, which is kinda unusual, but that time was probably ten years ago now.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok that makes sense that they’re big elk… I’m assuming around the same size as a moose? Most elk I’ve seen aren’t a whole lot bigger than deer.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I gonna break the heart of another charrie…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t imagine Steve falling in love again. Steve is a protector, a defender, we saw that when he jumped on top of the fake grenade in training. He would stop at no lengths to help another person, especially a friend. It is one of the parts of his character that makes him so lovable. If he ever fell in love again, he would need to know first that…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 what does your forum signature say?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Basically, you just tell me what doesn’t look like your charrie. Plus what just bothers you or what looks wrong. I have a weird habit of tilting the paper when I draw so if the eyes aren’t level, let me know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m a little bit of a freak about getting charrie stuff right, so I often study a character’s replies and manners before attempting them.
Wow, I can’t even spell emerald!
Chase Duke
“I-I guess. I just…never mind.” Chase’s eyes slightly greyed before going black again. He wasn’t sure if he liked the emerald tie,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
RIKER!!!!!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! I’m not sure if I’ll do it, so you can just count me out, but I’ll let you know if I change my mind and randomly start writing one xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, that’s great!! So exciting!!
It’s a science fiction mystery about the crew of a ship that crashes on a jungle planet. The main character is the daughter of the ship’s pilot, who died in the crash.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @grcr @jonas @beth-torres @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @esther-c @hybridlore @smiley @trailblazer @whoever
@savannah_grace2009 posted our next prompt:
New Prompt: A person who keeps their emotions bottled up inside/won’t acknowledge their own pain to others.
Who would like to participate so we know? We don’t have a s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Do you want us to post our entries in one week or do you have another plan?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m such a horse geek, I can’t even talk about elk without bringing in horse terms.
Hands is four inches.
Wither is the top of the horse’s shoulder.
When you measure a horse, you measure in hands to the wither.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
And if you don’t know what tack is, it’s the saddle, bridle, et cetera. Basically accessories you put on your horse for riding.
- Load More

NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT DID THEY DO TO DESERVE THIS??
You know the answer, you’re a writer.
What would non-writers think of this?!