-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Yay! That’s good news!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw, that’s rough! Praying he gets better!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, ok…I was just reading up on it, and it seems as if it’s more of a personal choice…some Germans wear it on their right, others on their left…idk, it depends on if the person is affected by western culture or not 🤔
Okay, well then I guess it depends on how German Riker is.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If she was not so cute, I think she would be kinda annoying.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @jonas
Nae
“Splitting up sounds like fun!” Nae apparently didn’t realize she was too young to wander around alone. She brushed her hair out of her face. “But groups are advised, you know. Besides, who are all of you, and what’s that silly symbol mean?” She stared at the man with dark blue eyes. “You remind me…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c Hey! How’s Amir’s story going? I have a few songs on my writing playlist that reminded me of him, and I thought you might want to listen to them! They’re from some kind of Middle Eastern show, I think.
The names are Nadir Anlar, Ana Tema (Keman Versiyon), and Keder. -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
The engagement ring is put on the left, the wedding ring on the right, or so I have heard.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
silver wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand.
Is not the wedding ring put on the right hand in Germany?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww!! That last line is my favorite xD. So sweet!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Good idea! I’ll be praying too!
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
“Reach for the sky, then reach for space.” -Arln Firehead, Tenth Fettian warlord and Realn emperor
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Nae
Nae stopped in her tracks as she saw three people.
“Who are you?” She leaned forward, her hands behind her back. Then she stood erect, a bright expression on her face. “You must be here to meet Da, I don’t know where he is, but I’m Nae. She folded her hands in front of her ad made her eyes already…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Ummm…I have friends…” Chase fisted his hand and let it relax. “I protect myself.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m so proud of Chase rn! I feel like that at some point he’s gonna smile, and he hasn’t smiled in soooooo long! (To a person he smiles at his friends, the creatures, a lot.)
-
Ruth and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase put the coin in his pocket again, the side of his mouth twitching. His eyes questioning Marcel.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, let’s just get there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase looked up, seeing the glass.
“You don’t need to drink it. Sometimes I don’t like the fizz.” Fizz? Blue raspberry? Whatever that meant, it didn’t sound like anything wrong. He looked at Marcel, his black eyes turned their natural brilliant green for a few seconds. I’m going to trust you. He took a small sip, unsu…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
He pulled Klethen up, but no sooner had he down so, than he began walking down the hall again, as silent as a shadow.
- Load More

Hey! Thanks for asking! It’s going pretty well. A *big moment* just happened. I’m really close to the end. Only about 3-5 chapters left to write! And I’ve promised my parents a second draft by the new year, so I have to get started on that as soon as possible. XD
Oh ok! Those look cool! I’ll have to check them out. (:
Wow! That’s awesome!!
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they’re good!