-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, I like it!!
He seems like a sad charrie tho 😢
Thanks! Yeah, Glace got banished for something he didn’t do. And he tries to convince himself he really did do it. I have a short snippet of him if you want.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, we also need to pick up a large quantity of butter (of all things) from a relative.
I used to run to get butter from my grandmother a lot, XD. That brings back memories!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Does that mean you or someone else have also been sick?
My past two weeks of life have been with a sick family. Mom had an allergic reaction that caused asthma, my brothers came down with a cold, and then I came down with it (I’m usually always the last one sick, something to do with my immune system. I also do take astragulus every month,…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
White roses! White roses! How close you are to my heart!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
How was your vacation??
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
plus I’ve been sick the last couple days, so I’ve been feeling mentally drained.
You too!! Hope you feel better. Btw, strong herbal licorice tea helps sore throats. Honey, lemon and ginger too.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Stagnant.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This rp feels dead.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel shrugged and stared out the window, his feathers disappearing into his hood. Chase buried his face in his arms again.
There was a long silence.
“Why do you have wings?” Chase whispered softly.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“You can go over if you want. I’ll probably…” He shrugged slightly. “Stay here?”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Helmut? That’s Mr. Bauman’s middle name? Right? That’s my grandfather’s first name, and my father’s and little brother’s middle name! Now you need a Johannes, a Lambert, an Ulrich, a Stockmann, an Eisele, a Juergan (might have spelled wrong), a Helga, and a few others and you’ve got most of my German families names!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Do you want to sit with them?” Chase met Marcel’s eyes.
“I… I… ” He pulled his hood over his eyes. “Do you know them?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase nodded in approval. The corner of his mouth twitched.
“I’ve never seen someone do that before.” Chase lapsed into silence, his eyes occasionally darting to the table with four other people.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago

I added to Glace’s board.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops, I forgot a quote. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (here it is 😭) @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @umm-I-don’t-know-my-brain-is-dead @anyone-interested
Here is Amir and Hedieh’s moodboard…. So sad, y’all. Especially if you know what happens at the end of the book. 😭❤️

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nae
“Split up? I thought staying together was safer. Besides,” Nae stepped forward, her movements confident. She reached for the man’s hand who had the old gungedal (Freedom, I’m leaving it to you whether Riker accepts or not, this is just a Nae thing to do). “I’d rather go with you.” She looked up at…[Read more]
- Load More
